News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Clocks have moved but FOF time remains the same.

Started by Lighthouse, March 30, 2010, 01:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

This is confusing for the older members of FOF Not me obviously, but others think they have more time then they have. Don't really care but I thought I would mention that I has seen it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WhiteJC

Lighthouse

Quote from: WhiteJC on March 30, 2010, 03:20:42 PM
I think I've fixed it  :023:

As usual we are in your debt. Blimey is that the time? Banks are closed so you may have to wait to be reimbursed
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WhiteJC

the hampster is happy(?) in his new wheel, I'll change it back in the autumn

LBNo11

..great, so at a whim you decide to take an hour out of my life without so much as a by-your-leave, that hour was happy sitting waiting for me to use it when it suited me - but oh no - along comes a sneaky tell tale and blags the stash.

So now what? Can I claim compensation, do I get it back, freshly laundered with 10 minutes interest? No! well thank you very much Lighthouse, I hope a fuse goes..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

GoldCoastWhite

Oz times change next weekend so were out of synch for a few days. Usually match dates with you lot in the motherland but I believe the Victorians (bloody Victorians) wanted to stay on summer time for the Grand prix they stole from Adelaide. So Adelaide currently 9.5 hours ahead of you and Rupanyup 10 hours. Both clocks (or sundials in Rup) to go back an hour on Sunday night...just in case you're interested !

WhiteJC

I'm surprised about the odd 1/2 hour difference I thought that it was only India that wasn't full hours

Steve_orino

GCW, you're in Adelaide?  I missed something...

Can you give the cliff note version of the move?
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

GoldCoastWhite

Hello Steve - I had to Google "cliff notes" as I hadn't seen that phrase before... In a nutshell, needed a change of scenery and had no real attachment to the Gold Coast. Adelaide is the closest thing I have to a home (after Craven Cottage) and having worked for Crowne Plaza IHG before I decided to apply for a job at the new hotel in town and decide what to do next if I were successful. Got the job, had a few ales whilst pondering my options and subsequently decided to pack up and shift back here for a while. Still unsure as to how long I'll be here as the job isn't brilliant and it's taking a while to settle in. But it's home for now and once I get more permanent accomodation I'll reassess. Great nieces 2nd birthday in a couple of weeks so getting to know her and spend time with family and long lost friends has been great so there's positives to consider.

Steve_orino

FoF - more than just learning about Fulham FC!

Well, good for you GCW - I hope it works out for you...It's always good to be near family.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09