News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

10 points to anyone who can tell me where I got this slogan...

Started by McBridefan1, March 31, 2010, 04:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBridefan1

100 points if you're american...

We know Jeans. Jean knows football.

Hint it has since been replaced by Pipex.com

The Equalizer

Dammit I forgot the name. Is it that company that had a massive banner on the roof of the Riverside? They made jeans.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

GoldCoastWhite

Lee Cooper was on the roof, or were you being a tad sarcy there EQ ??? :007:

The Equalizer

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on March 31, 2010, 09:10:07 AM
Lee Cooper was on the roof, or were you being a tad sarcy there EQ ??? :007:

That's the kiddy. I couldn't remember the name.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

CorkedHat

Quote from: LBNo11 on March 31, 2010, 09:31:59 AM

Fair go LB - what the hell are we supposed to make of that photo? All I can see is a roof with a pink smudge. For all I know the smudge could read Sanchez is God
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

LBNo11

...should've gone to SpecSavers mate! Obviously your minces are getting ropey, get a magnifying glass, or a decent pair of bins and look at the pink smudge - it reads 'Lee Cooper'.. :dft012:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

CorkedHat

Quote from: LBNo11 on March 31, 2010, 09:39:36 AM
...should've gone to SpecSavers mate! Obviously your minces are getting ropey, get a magnifying glass, or a decent pair of bins and look at the pink smudge - it reads 'Lee Cooper'.. :dft012:

Please do not mock the afflicted. I defy anyone of my age to get Lee Cooper out of that and no I didn't go to a private school where I used to beat the bishop before lights out every night. :011: :011:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

McBridefan1

you lot know your team inside and out, I'm very proud of you... I was google earthing the other day and they have old satalite photos, am I right in assuming the Jean they were refering to was Jean tigana???