watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tony Finnegan - Victor Moses agent!

Started by Admin, January 27, 2010, 04:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

You can bet this boy will end up in some dodgy deal some where.

finnster01

SkySports reporting the administrator is refusing Moses to play against Newcastle, indicating a deal is imminent
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

...finnegan also manages "NOT GUILTY - HE WILL FIND A TEAM AS SOON AS HE IS OUT OF PRISON" Marlon King and Reo Coker. A dodgy geezer as you alledge, he obviously has not improved as a person since his one year for us in the mid 90's.

Moses would never have come to us anyway, with finnegan as his agent he will know what is best for his ownn pocket, and as birds of a feather stick together he will be a spurs player tomorrow - but I am glad that we would not deal with finnegan...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Tonywa

Dodgy all right ( I remember his arrest at Covent Garden for drug dealing), but he had a good deal more than a year at Fulham.  Finnegan came up through the youth team in the late 'seventies and played in the old London five-a-sides when a young Fulham team won the competition in about 1981 when Malcolm MacDonald was manager. Looked a decent player as a teenager, but never really progressed.

TonyGilroy

At a time when we were 3rd division he was playing for England U20s yet never played a first team game for us.

Years later he played a few as a non contract player.

His own drugs charge was an extremely interesting read for me as a solicitor with some knowledge of procedures and practices. I'll save the Mods from stress by leaving it at "interesting"