watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Konch

Started by NorthernWhite, April 02, 2010, 08:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

I've thought we could do with an upgrade at LB and that Shorey has been excellent in that position but last night Konch was fantastic. No real danger down his side and he was very good going forward. Maybe the competition has done him some good.

Hazey

Back to his best last night, giving an option all night.  He was instrumental in the step up in intensity that lead to our two goals in the 2nd half.  Had that angry/competitive glint back in his eye and managed to keep it under control to be a reral thorn in their sides.

He looked absolutely knackered in the last 15-20mins after giving it everything.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

epsomraver

I thought the same, bloke next to me from kick off started moaning about him when he couldn't stop the ball going out and then did a miss pass, said he was our weak link etc,  really annoyed so early in the game so I told him so, and started to cheer everything Conch did, he soon shut up and all was well.

leonffc

LRCN

He was always a good player, I'm not seeing much difference between now and konch pre-shorey.

HatterDon

I'm comfortable with Konch to Brummie and Shorey wearing the #3 next season if that's how it comes about. Having said that, wasn't it a joy to watch The Alien rip up and down that left wing yesterday? The usual Konch "brain fart" moments fell to Hangeland, and PK had a blinder. Good stuff.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Peabody

I thought both full backs had great games, with Konch just shading it. Simon Davies was superb but Konch was my MOM.