watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wigan on Sunday

Started by bobby01, April 02, 2010, 12:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

I am looking forward to watching Rodellaga, he has quite impressed me this season and his work ethic suits our style. As we know Wigan are a selling club, also i think Scharner is still on Roys radar.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

HatterDon

I agree about Rodellaga. He's got courage and skill and he never stops working -- just our kind of player. Not sosure about Sharner, though. Two years ago, perhaps, but I think he's slowed a bit.

Looking for a good result on the day. 
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

I haven't watched Wigan that closely this season. They started out well but have since been very inconsistent. We should be able to win this match if the boys are up for it. The thing about Prem games this year is I do start to think that we are well scouted now by other prem teams so if we don't bring the intensity and the will, we can be beaten by any team in the prem because they know what we are going to do.

Agree with Hatter as I couldn't see Scharner walking into our starting XI at this point unless we sold one of our CB's or he would replace Etuhu, but as you both suggest, Rodellaga is a fine player.