watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My hotel in Wolfsburg still has rooms.

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 03, 2010, 12:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Its the Hotel An Der Wasserburgh, swimming pool (with wave machine !!!) sauna gym etc ,oh and of course breakfast. Why dont you upgrade From the Hostel der Herion K Cat?

finnster01

Jawohl, but I thought you were supposed to be the GruppenFuhrer for EpsomRaver's wife mate. I can see you having a bit of Hotel An Der Lederhosen all right out there.  :045:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

KCat

Whilst you are indeed a magnificent Moggy ...you do need to get out more ..
hostels ain't what they used to be
have a look 

http://www.hihostels.com/dba/hostels-Wolfsburg-022602.en.htm

a two bed room is 42.40 Euros  total cost .............24 hour free coffee ............ what is wrong with it ?????.......................

the word 'youth' is misleading  as an old ( very rich ) Australian called Max was the one that showed me the way .........he was probably rich because he did not stay in overpriced hostelries ......................in the UK they are not great but are getting better 
I got a very cheap flight to Copenhagen and then taking the train (four hours  ) ..................

FatFreddysCat

It close at 10.30 pm K Cat???? Flight to Copenhagen hey? very good. how much did that cost? and how much for the train? I might look at that for option for the final.

KCat

ÂŁ18.90 for the return flight
20.00 euros each was for the train  takes 4 hours ( my son sorted that out ..) .

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: KCat on April 03, 2010, 01:40:18 PM
ÂŁ18.90 for the return flight
20.00 euros each was for the train  takes 4 hours ( my son sorted that out ..) .

Fair shout  :54: . with all that money you've saved you can afford to stay in a hotel now  :dft012: . have you seen the film hostel? If the place is like that i'll stay for the first 20 minutes  :004: but give the rest a miss thank you.

FatFreddysCat

Grrr just booked up my hotel in Hamburg and its gone up 50 Euro since i looked at it 2hrs ago  :014: .

finnster01

That is actually a brilliant piece of planning by KCat. I am not going as I am in NY, but would never have thought of flying to Copenhagen and taking the train from there.

That is excellent work, and that plane fare makes you wonder if you may as well just move to Copenhagen and commute by plane every day to work. That is silly cheap.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead