Started by os5889, January 27, 2010, 05:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crystal_palace/8463830.stm

Nottingham Forest & West Brom in Victor Moses battle
By John Sinnott

Victor Moses
Teenager Moses has been linked with a host of clubs around Europe

Nottingham Forest and West Brom are the only clubs to have made bids for Crystal Palace forward Victor Moses.

Moses has been linked with a host of top clubs in the Premier League and around Europe, with Real Madrid said to be among the interested parties.

With Palace in administration, Moses is one of the club's most valuable assets.

"Forest and West Brom are the two clubs to have made bids for Victor," agent Tony Finnegan told BBC Sport. "West Brom's bid was for £1.5m"

On Saturday over 20 scouts were watching Moses when he played for Palace in their FA Cup fourth round 2-2 draw with Wolves.

Personally, Id take him on

finnster01

20 scouts watching? That must be the best job in the world. Just watching football, getting the free buffet and pint, a bit of a bung here and there, rarely getting fired as managers comes and go (unless you scout for Liverpool)and then getting regular wages on top. I'd take that in a heartbeat.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Steve_orino

Go get him Roy!

Would really like to see us bring some youth to our front line.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

LBNo11

...well I am truly gobsmacked by that - having said that it may just be a stepping stone, or a build up for a gazzumping by spuds at the last minute...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

LRCN

finnster01

You know, it is pretty sad that now adays we can not even be found shopping at the bargain bin
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead