News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We're off to beat the Wigan, the wonderful Wigan of Oz?

Started by Jimpav, April 03, 2010, 10:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

Maybe just a draw but it made a good subject line.

I think the extras will be itching to make up for last weeks performance.

Tom

We need to win and not draw to get within 1 point of 11th and 10th place in the table. With the way we played against Wolfsburg we should win this game. I'm sure Roy with make a couple changes in the starting lineup.
Fulham for life!

Jimpav

I think you are right Tom, it's a winnable match. There should be a good atmosphere. It's a public holiday this weekend and a bit of a family day out. I missed Wolfsburg so am pretty fired up and will be rather vocal tomorrow.

finnster01

This should be the 3 points we need to make everyone sleep well all night, dream about angels, chelsea relegation, Gordon Brown not getting re-elected, large breasts, and Torres in a Fulham shirt.

We have some crap games coming up, so this should be the time we pounce on it.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Not that fussed though obviosly i hope for 3 points. The biggest game of the season is next thursday, and i'd take losing every Premiership game to win the Europa.

Lighthouse

I think I would vote off the girl who was voted in by the public. Or the 16 year old. But a win in important and to say you don't care about it is just the thought of namby pamby egg loving thread starting we have come to expect. I blame Gordon Brown.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LRCN

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 03, 2010, 10:31:30 PM
Not that fussed though obviosly i hope for 3 points. The biggest game of the season is next thursday, and i'd take losing every Premiership game to win the Europa.

yes. oh god yes

HatterDon

Quote from: finnster01 on April 03, 2010, 10:20:56 PM
This should be the 3 points we need to make everyone sleep well all night, dream about angels, the dark side relegation, Gordon Brown not getting re-elected, large breasts, and Torres in a Fulham shirt.

We have some crap games coming up, so this should be the time we pounce on it.

Damn, Mr. Finn; that's pretty much my dream dream in one sentence!  :003:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel