watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our next six Prem games

Started by The Swan, January 27, 2010, 07:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

This Saturday sees us play Villa at home, the last match in a very bad January for us.
Into February we have five more Prem games, three at home to Portsmouth,Burnley and Birmingham and two away to Bolton and Sunderland.
We need to win all our next four home games and get two draws in the away games.
If we do that we will have 41 points which will make us safe.
The way we started this season I never thought I would be saying 41 points and we will be safe. I thought we would finish with about 60.
We need to get behind the team and cheer them all the way to victory.
The Swan

TonyGilroy

I'd take a very achievable 9 which would leave us virtually safe with 10 games to go.

Lighthouse

I just wonder where the next goal and clean sheet is coming. Lack of form from too many players, injury upon injury. It would be nice if a player can find form and just push us home.

Roy seems to be calm as always. But if by Tuesday we still have the same squad then I will be worried. Especially if Villa turn us over.Still we have been too comfortable for too long. About time we worried.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jimpav

Zamora will be back on form come Saturday and I've no doubt that Gera will rise to the occasion. It's about time we gave the West Midlands some pay back.

clintclintdeuce

We should theoretically win all of the aforementioned games, and will be favourites in 4/6ths of them.
The Dude abides.