watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cottage Corner

Started by Tor, April 06, 2010, 01:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tor

Crikey, the idiot brigade are out in full force today. It must be something to do with the sun.

Does anyone on here bother with CC?

Scrumpy

I occasionally have a quick look once I've exhausted this one and TIFF. But I keep a very low profile and never post anything.

School holidays have just started, haven't they?  :028:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

LBNo11

...I have only looked on there when somebody posts a link that is having a go at FoF, so other than those minor amusing distractions there are few posts much worth looking at that don't get ignored/attacked/go off at a tangent.

I feel sorry that a large majority of decent fans who post on 'Cottage Corner' are subjected to the extreme and pernicious views of a few; which is why this site came into being...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

CorkedHat

Quote from: LBNo11 on April 06, 2010, 01:41:55 PM
...I have only looked on there when somebody posts a link that is having a go at FoF, so other than those minor amusing distractions there are few posts much worth looking at that don't get ignored/attacked/go off at a tangent.

I feel sorry that a large majority of decent fans who post on 'Cottage Corner' are subjected to the extreme and pernicious views of a few; which is why this site came into being...

I always have a quiet chuckle when they let loose on FOF. The way they write it we are a cross between the Freemasons and members of the Aristocracy. I have never considered myself in that light but as old Robbie Burns sort of put it, "Oh for the gift to see ourselves as others see us".
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Peabody

Seems as though "The Self Styled Protectors of CC" have targeted American Mike for some unknown reason.b Incidently, they were looking for Blingo over the weekend.

Whiteroom

Quote from: CorkedHat on April 06, 2010, 02:09:29 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on April 06, 2010, 01:41:55 PM

I always have a quiet chuckle when they let loose on FOF. The way they write it we are a cross between the Freemasons and members of the Aristocracy. I have never considered myself in that light but as old Robbie Burns sort of put it, "Oh for the gift to see ourselves as others see us".

This is inspired. Or as Shakespeare said, 'Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.' He was referring to to us there, we have had greatness thrust upon us.

Tor

You mean we weren't born great? Speak for yourself  :dft012:

I finally called it a day on there today. Painful place. Prepare to see a bit more of me on here.

HatterDon

Quote from: Peabody on April 06, 2010, 04:32:56 PM
Seems as though "The Self Styled Protectors of CC" have targeted American Mike for some unknown reason.b Incidently, they were looking for Blingo over the weekend.

they need to leave our Mikey alone
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Logicalman

I wouldn't worry Mr Don, the thread was put quietly to bed.

FatFreddysCat

Am i not getting a slagging? I'm usually top of their hit list. Still Tizzard and AF and my old mukka 220 crew  :59: (very strange and definately mentally disturbed stalker) are always sending me emails on the quiet begging me to return to save their board. But have no fear fellow Foffers, i'm here to talk sausages for good.Oh i might occaisionally chuck in a bit about that team thingy by the Thames

McBridefan1

I've been going less and less, its too bad I enjoyed the fact every new fan knew where to find us... don't get me wrong some manage to find this site and it is growing daily and I am grateful to scottie and company for this outlet. But in its day the offal was a living breathing leviathan, and was a lot of fun. We need to get a link with the club on the official, that would be perfect.  :54:

Steve_orino

What's Cottage Corner?

Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

NorfolkJim

Its my weapon of choice, and as in Turin, I won't be displaced from my chosen location by idiots.

As it is the board that most visitors, newbies will view, I think it is important not to abandon it and to stay and fight for reason and Fulham values.

What can I add to a board like this one? I think I'm more use over there, though I drop in from time to time and appreciate White Noises postings, very useful