watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fair play

Started by Jimpav, April 06, 2010, 10:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

England are in third place. 0.1 points of second. Fourth place is not fat behind though.

If English teams keep their noses clean until 30 April then we will be back in Europe whatever league position we finish and regardless of what happens on Thursday.

COYEW!

FatFreddysCat

A very wrong and gay way of getting into Europe, but sod it i dont care, some more Euro trips is just what the doctor ordered, and Jesus, my dog stinks.

LRCN

you sure it's 30th of april?

finnster01

Quote from: Lork on April 07, 2010, 12:06:04 AM
you sure it's 30th of april?
I believe that was the case the last year Mr Lork, but UEFA operates in very mysterious ways and past history is no guarantee of the future...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

clintclintdeuce

Yep new comp for next year starts May 1. We should be lock with the new format.
The Dude abides.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

possibly the lamest way to get into Europe but what the hell,why not? other teams take advantage of things like this so why should'nt we????
Another season giving lessons in football with heart to the so called European elite can only raise our profile even more,and so attract better players and bring more money into the club-every ones a winner :59:

Jimpav

Exactly Syd.

No more lame than finishing 3rd or 4th to qualify for the champions league or qualifying for Europa league by finishing 2nd in the FA cup.

AlFayedsChequebook

If Fulham qualify via the fair play league then the season will be even longer and there will be a chance to challenge the record for most european games played in one season if we can get to the final next year. Now THATS what I am talking about!

Tor

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on April 07, 2010, 02:45:02 PM
If Fulham qualify via the fair play league then the season will be even longer and there will be a chance to challenge the record for most european games played in one season if we can get to the final next year. Now THATS what I am talking about!

Cor lovin' the optimism there Mr Chequebook!