watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wolfsburg

Started by The Badger, April 07, 2010, 01:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Badger

Anybody know how many tickets wev'e sold for the game tomorrow?

FatFreddysCat

Not sure Badger, but we got 2,400 and when i booked mine late last week there was loads left. Saying that trying to get a ticket is itself a fultime job, i've now got to meet a bloke from Fulham outside the ground because they hadn't sent mine out. What a highly proffesional outfit Fulham are. Oh and no one had rang me back as promised, and when i called them there was no note of my earlier call, i'd have got to Germany and been ticketless  :046: .

Tktd

All I know is that they chartered two Fulham flyers this time instead of one!

The Badger

Yeah, the ticketing/organisation people at Fulham are a joke, and have been for some time.

One example of this came after the loss at Spurs a few weeks back in the cup quarters where the Fulham contingent were made to walk through the oncoming home support in order to reach the coach stationed almost directly outside the home turnistiles. It wasn't pleasant, and could have been worse had we won the game. It really was poor organisation on behalf of the club.

In terms of Wolfsberg tomorrow, it would be nice to take in excess of 1500. Understandably the exceptional number of games wev'e had this season will obviously begin to have an adverse effect on supporters ability to attend matches, but the lads need our support.

Alf.Tupper