Started by AlFayedsChequebook, April 07, 2010, 02:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

Schwarzer

Davies---Hughes--Hangeland--Konch

Duff--Murphy--Etuhu--Dempsey

Gera

Zamora

At this point the team pretty much picks itself, although I might be tempted to put Kelly/Baird in for Davies at RB as a more defensive position and drop Dempsey to the Bench.

Thoughts?

Brede Butter Pudding

I like that team. Davies good option and then bring on Baird later on

Jimpav

Perhaps play Baird at right back and start with Davies on the left with Dempsey coming on as a sub to give us a shot in the arm.

WhiteJC

I think Pantsil might get a look in

The Equalizer

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 07, 2010, 05:49:11 PM
I think Pantsil might get a look in

He played last night didn't he? I'd love to see him get a late run out.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

AlFayedsChequebook

Paintsil to be brought on at 1-0 and score the winner in the 88th minute before doing 4 celebratory laps. It is written in the stars...

HatterDon

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on April 07, 2010, 06:15:37 PM
Paintsil to be brought on at 1-0 and score the winner in the 88th minute before doing 4 celebratory laps. It is written in the stars...

As much as I'd like to see that, Mr. Chequebook, it is only fitting and proper that JP gets his first Fulham goal at the Cottage. I think the place will erupt like never before when that happens.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WhiteJC

Quote from: HatterDon on April 07, 2010, 07:01:56 PM

As much as I'd like to see that, Mr. Chequebook, it is only fitting and proper that JP gets his first Fulham goal at the Cottage. I think the place will erupt like never before when that happens.

Pantsil to score the winner against Wet Spam, that would be a story!

timmyg

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 07, 2010, 07:23:04 PM

And it's the goal that sends them down.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Steve_orino

Quote from: timmyg on April 07, 2010, 07:24:53 PM
Quote from: WhiteJC on April 07, 2010, 07:23:04 PM

And it's the goal that sends them down.

Pantsil and Zamora to get goals that send down the Cheats!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09