News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The official come back Blingo we love you thread.

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 07, 2010, 02:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

CorkedHat

What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Admin

LBNo11

...Admin, see this link my post and his reply:-

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=2291.15

I have picked his toys up and will give them back to him...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Admin

Oh right Ed thanks for that, didn't see it as been a bit pre-occupied with me Mum, the big "C" has come back so I'm a bit over the place atm. I'm sure he will come back, he threw his toy's out last time i told him to poke his hat up his rectom after we lost to spuds although it was a joke he did take it a little to heart didncha' me old mucker Blingo  :53:

Any way, I let about 100 a hundred times on the old offal but still come bck nothing new so after sheepishly creeping back during the Wolfsburg match thread all will be forgiven  :005:

The Equalizer

As usual our very own Uncle Fester wades in with his King Kong boots and upsets a wonderful chap like Blingo.

LB, you should be ashamed. Now go and apologise to him!  :dft012:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I like Blingo,I like the fact we could be 10-nil down with 5 minutes to go and Blingo will still think we can win it,I like the fact he can make a very non PC joke and he does not gets why people give him funny looks,I've got to admit I like the guy,he'll cool down have a brew and a moan and then he'll be back ,no bother :54:

LBNo11

Quote from: Admin on April 07, 2010, 03:02:10 PM
Oh right Ed thanks for that, didn't see it as been a bit pre-occupied with me Mum, the big "C" has come back so I'm a bit over the place atm. I'm sure he will come back, he threw his toy's out last time i told him to poke his hat up his rectom after we lost to spuds although it was a joke he did take it a little to heart didncha' me old mucker Blingo  :53:

Any way, I let about 100 a hundred times on the old offal but still come bck nothing new so after sheepishly creeping back during the Wolfsburg match thread all will be forgiven  :005:

Sorry to hear that mate, there are more important things than football and a message board in life, please pass on my best wishes, she fought it before and she can fight it again, good luck, and if there is anything I can do, you know you only have to ask...

LBNo11

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on April 07, 2010, 03:11:33 PM
I like Blingo,I like the fact we could be 10-nil down with 5 minutes to go and Blingo will still think we can win it,I like the fact he can make a very non PC joke and he does not gets why people give him funny looks,I've got to admit I like the guy,he'll cool down have a brew and a moan and then he'll be back ,no bother :54:

...yeh! I like him too, and we go back a while, so I hope he changes his mind too, and stops being so precious over such a mundane comment that he skewed out of all proportion...

finnster01

We need you back Mr Blingo . You are missed already.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

bobby01

Blingo posted today on Clintdueceduece thread.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

FC Silver Fox

If that Blingo thinks he can buy my affection, he's got another think coming. He's already got my esteem.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Lighthouse

Thought are with you and yours Mr Admin Sir.

As for blingo. The old joke of the Wife saying to her hubby YOU THINK OF FULHAM MORE THAN YOU THINK OF ME, with the reply I THINK OF THE SCUM MORE THAN I THINK YOU comes to mind. There will always be a happy place for him in these pages. But FOF is bigger than any of us. Damn it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

Honestly Blingo, no one blames you for not finishing 6th or seventh  :dft012: .

Jimpav

Could be worse Blingo, you could support United

Steve_orino

Can you hear that?

Blingo!  Blingo!  Blingo!  Blingo!  Blingo!  Blingo!  Blingo!  Blingo!

They're chanting your name Blingo...come back and optimistic us to death.

Good luck to your mum Mr. Admin!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

RidgeRider

Steve_orino

I just got in from work...nevermind the Wolfs or a Burg; all I want to know is Did he come back? 
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

HatterDon

He did.

uh

Steve, Jack, EVERYONE, we beat Wolfsburg AGAIN.

Ain't no stoppin' us now!

Everything's coming up blingo!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel