News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I suppose i'd better get myself ready for the off.

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 07, 2010, 05:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I'm getting bored waiting around so i might just get packed and go down the pub and go straight from there to Heathrow. For those about to eat Curry Wurst i salute you. COYWS.

Lighthouse

Have a good trip and don't mention the War or 1966.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Equalizer

Happy hunting mate! Remember, they don't like it up 'em!

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FatFreddysCat

Change of plan, i'm going to get a bottle of wine (que surprise) and play my Pro Evo for a while as no ones coming out to play. But cheers all the same Lighthouse.

FatFreddysCat

And cheers EQ. Right i'm off down the CO OP for a bottle of Chilean white.

LBNo11

...Auf Weidersehn Fett Freddy's Katze, Germany is a sausage fan's heaven, but you won't find a sausage like the ones we have over here (emulsified fat offal tube). I once stayed over in Munich in a freunds flat and tried to make a traditional English brekky with their white sausages - ruddy awful! I hope you come back a happy moggie...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

croatianwhite

Gotta get some sleep as im off at 3 this morning for a nice drive to a little place in germany to see some men kicking a football ! hopefully get there about 2 in the afternoon to try out the local beer cellars, see u there all COYW

Tom

Have a great trip Freddy and have a drink for me!  :54:
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on April 07, 2010, 06:36:10 PM
I'll try my best to have a drink for everyone Tom.

FatFreddysCat

I've gone for the sensible option in the end, cab coming at 5am.

watfordwhite

have a great trip FFC and enjoy the bier. :54: See you in Munic. :045:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: watfordwhite on April 07, 2010, 09:43:05 PM
have a great trip FFC and enjoy the bier. :54: See you in Munic. :045:
I'm not going to the beerfest Watford White, but hopefully see you in Hamburg  :dft012: .

watfordwhite

Sorry mate, I cant come out to play this time. Work commitments.(it's the TV for me) I'm looking forward to the next round in Germany. Then the bier fest :004:

BarneyTravers

Only bumped into the Ferret in the Marquis De Granby in Epsom...couple of beers there and a couple later...still haven't packed and that old FOF'er GU15 is picking me up at 4.15 for the 6.30ish flight to Bremen.

Least there are still two teams left in Europe.

Fulham for the cup

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 07, 2010, 07:34:55 PM
Quote from: Tom on April 07, 2010, 06:36:10 PM
I'll try my best to have a drink for everyone Tom.
Have a great and safe trip Freddy! Im jealous that im not going with you.
Fulham for life!

Brede Butter Pudding

I'm leaving 5am tomorrow morning mate, cab coming bright and early. Cant bloody wait

FatFreddysCat

Where are you flying from Brede? i'm flying at 7.15 from Heathrow terminal 1 to Hamburg.

Brede Butter Pudding

8:15 from Gatwick terminal 4, flying to Hannover and then train into Wolfsburg, should be a blast

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on April 07, 2010, 10:31:01 PM
8:15 from Gatwick terminal 4, flying to Hannover and then train into Wolfsburg, should be a blast
Us posh Northolt folk dont do provincial airports Brede  :dft012: . Have a good un mate.