more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

quick help with the vacation club

Started by LRCN, April 07, 2010, 10:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRCN

I don't fly much so...
so just to double check, the day trip flight leaves at 8:25 tommorow morning from gatwick north yeah? what time do you need to check in by? and can someone sent me the coach details - I didn't get them!

thanks in advance

FatFreddysCat

I'm aiming to get to Heathrow about an hour and a half before flying, but thats a schedueled flight, i'd get there about two hours before if i was you Lork. Saying that the bar is open early at Gatwick so get down there now you big Jessy.

LRCN

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 07, 2010, 10:35:22 PM
I'm aiming to get to Heathrow about an hour and a half before flying, but thats a schedueled flight, i'd get there about two hours before if i was you Lork. Saying that the bar is open early at Gatwick so get down there now you big Jessy.

I'm scheduled I think to get on the 6 oclock gatwick express... should be there at 10 to 7ish I think, reckon hat's enough time?

FatFreddysCat

LRCN

alright. also my ticket says O'Conner rather than the proper spelling of O'Connor, my old man says it happens to him quite often and it should be fine but I'm getting worried I've left everything to the last minute hehe, that should be fine too yeah?

FatFreddysCat

No you're fcuked Lorky they'll never let you on  :dft012: .

LRCN

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 07, 2010, 10:47:34 PM

now I dunno if there's any truth in that or not  :013:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lork on April 07, 2010, 10:54:36 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 07, 2010, 10:47:34 PM

now I dunno if there's any truth in that or not  :013:
To be truthful if you get a right jobs worth they might give you a bit of grief and even charge you to change the spelling on the ticket, very unlikely though, they probably wont even notice. No way they'll stop you flying though.

finnster01

As long as it doesn't say O'Conner Bin Laden you'll be fine Lorky
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LRCN

alright well well fingers crossed...

so what do I need to bring with me? them ticket coupon things, passport, match ticket...

bricking it to be honest, well nervous - and I haven't even thought about the game yet!

FatFreddysCat

Just bring your beer vouchers and a clean pair of pants job done.

FatFreddysCat

Lorky good night mate, my alarms set for 4.30 and i've got two nights of heavy drinking ahead of me, with the down side that i suffer badly the next day after a session. Have a great trip me ole china.

LRCN

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 07, 2010, 11:48:02 PM
Lorky good night mate, my alarms set for 4.30 and i've got two nights of heavy drinking ahead of me, with the down side that i suffer badly the next day after a session. Have a great trip me ole china.

yep safe trip mate hope to see you in the ground (I'll be looking for the bloke resting beer on his belly), alarm set for 4 this morning (time to take the dog out to wake me up + bacon sarnie + tea + double check everything), let's hope everything goes right for us tommorow!