News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we go through tonight, are we home or away first in the next round?

Started by leonffc, April 08, 2010, 09:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

On the offal it says Hamburg/Standard Liege v Fulham/Wolfsburg

Does this mean we are away first?

I want to book my flights before the game finishes tonight before the cost goes up

leonffc

Actually, I've just read it properly and it says we are.

The winners will face either Hamburg or Standard Liege in the Semi-Final on the 22nd (away leg) and 29th (home leg) April.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/March/EuropaLeagueDraw.aspx#ixzz0kUq8QWuH

epsomraver

Sorry to sound stupid but if we win you still won't know who we are playing and where until the other game has finished?

Admin

Yeah and you're taking a big risk like those silly Yido's who are ordering pre-cup final tickets for £120 each with no come backs! This makes me laugh, 8 of them have ordered tickets thinking they are so sure. I honestly think Pompey are up for this and will get one over on the dirty Arry for making them go skint.

leonffc

Quote from: epsomraver on April 08, 2010, 11:31:36 AM
Sorry to sound stupid but if we win you still won't know who we are playing and where until the other game has finished?

With us and Hamburg kicking off at the same time, I will have a rough idea. if we are both winning with 5 mins left I'll book. A small risk maybe but I want to beat easyjet to the price hike

The Doctor

Good luck Leon.  Me and a mate did the same for Juve away when they still had 5 mins left v Ajax.  He got online just in time to see the last cheap ticket disappear!

But we still went anyway

Jimpav

Go for it mate, I lingered a day or so after the Shaktar game and scummy Ryanair hiked uo their prices overnight.

VB

With a name like Von Billy, you would expect me to have connection's in the Fatherland and I do ( or did, the Nurenburg trials put paid to that) but mostly in Berlin.
I still haven't forgiven them for knocking us out (Tigana's Tiger's era)
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

SuffolkWhite

You could always drive? Catch the ferry from Harwich to the Hook and it is 4 and a half hour drive to Hamburg, I'm sure Standard Liege would be closer.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

leonffc

leonffc