News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Where's everyone watching the match then?

Started by Tor, April 08, 2010, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tor

Me - not decided yet but either a mate's or the Cottage.

(I moved house last weekend and don't have ITV4 anymore  :dft006:)

mrska

Watching it round at jay South London whites  with Wadey otter  and chez to name a few!!!

The Doctor

I'll be watching at a mate's house as well.  We'll probably be the only two Fulham supporters in Benson!

The problem is the mate in question has recently been converted to Fulham.  I think he may have the wrong impression of the club given our recent success!  :dft012:

AlFayedsChequebook

At home as I am in the process of converting a mate to a Fulham fan. He has committed to getting a season ticket next year, but that may be down to the fact we live in putney!

LBNo11

...Tor, go out and get a 'Freeview' set, they are about £20 in Supermarkets and you should get ITV 4.

I have heard that the Fulham supporting boss of The Royal Oak near me in New Malden are showing the game, and they did us proud when we had the Great Escape finale against Pompey - I thought the ceiling would give way when Murphs scored!

That said, I will probably sit down with MrsNo11 and Lankster11 at home, and for it's own good, let Tigana my moggie out whilst the game is on - not because I kick him, it's just when we score I tend to frighten it out of it's special one fur..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

At home with texts flying in I hope from the missus at the game when we score

Tor

Quote from: LBNo11 on April 08, 2010, 11:38:42 AM
...Tor, go out and get a 'Freeview' set, they are about £20 in Supermarkets and you should get ITV 4.

I have heard that the Fulham supporting boss of The Royal Oak near me in New Malden are showing the game, and they did us proud when we had the Great Escape finale against Pompey - I thought the ceiling would give way when Murphs scored!

That said, I will probably sit down with MrsNo11 and Lankster11 at home, and for it's own good, let Tigana my moggie out whilst the game is on - not because I kick him, it's just when we score I tend to frighten it out of it's special one fur..!

We've got Freeview but we're not officially in a Freeview area so only get some of the channels - ITV4 is one that we don't get. Absolutely typical!!

The Equalizer

I'll be in The Alexendra in Wimbledon getting oiled with Ferret. And if we win I'm going Womble hunting on the common.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Doctor

Quote from: The Equalizer on April 08, 2010, 12:47:42 PM
And if we win I'm going Womble hunting on the common.

Interesting euphemism  :005:

LBNo11

Quote from: The Equalizer on April 08, 2010, 12:47:42 PM
I'll be in The Alexendra in Wimbledon getting oiled with Ferret. And if we win I'm going Womble hunting on the common.

Eq, I think you should explain that statement as many on FoF won't know who The Ferret is and may think it is a kinky practise involving a real Mustela putorius furo.. :005:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

bobby01

Quote from: LBNo11 on April 08, 2010, 11:38:42 AM

LB i have three dogs and they leave the room when FFC are playing due to the shouting that goes on.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Whiteroom

I am taking an overnight train to Scotland tonight. I am going to miss the game. Its absolutely tragic. The best I can do is keep up to date with BBC online updates. Im gutted. I have had butterflies in my stomach all day about the game. 

os5889

I'll be watching it in the confines of a Man United supporting mates residence in deepest darkest Pembrokeshire, COYW!

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: os5889 on April 08, 2010, 01:45:57 PM
I'll be watching it in the confines of a Man United supporting mates residence in deepest darkest Pembrokeshire, COYW!

At least they will be backing Fulham and hoping that lpool go out!

HatterDon

I'll be at the pub with Ag and, as soon as I get back home, will click on to FofF to look at os5889's avatar with a magnifying glass.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

os5889

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on April 08, 2010, 02:03:22 PM
Quote from: os5889 on April 08, 2010, 01:45:57 PM

At least they will be backing Fulham and hoping that lpool go out!

Indeed they will! We'll have a big Zamora party!

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on April 08, 2010, 02:37:12 PM
as soon as I get back home, will click on to FofF to look at os5889's avatar with a magnifying glass.
Don, you are the man brother!!!
Fulham for life!