watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Excited About Tonight

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, April 08, 2010, 12:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

I cannot concentrate on work, even though there is shedloads to do!

Help!!

WhiteJC

LBNo11

...nerves starting to kick in, we have played with superb fight and spirit up to now, teams I thought we would go out against we have beaten, and now we are playing a team who have been Bundesliga champions, I hope we show the same strength of character against Wolfsburg, they may not seem such a big scalp as Roma, Shaktar and Juventus, but it is what lies ahead that should be our motivation.

One away goal and no reply, no nails, no hair and more worry lines, but whatever happens, this has been our finest hour...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jimpav

Excited but nervous. It's been a great ride so far and I can honestly say that if we bowed out tonight I would not be ashamed.

Bayern have shown that anything is possible if you put your mind to it - let's hope that we emulate their success.

SuffolkWhite

Can't wait, and have just had a beer to calm myself, but it has not worked so I will have another!!!!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Tor

I'm starting to feel a little bit sick with nerves now. This will continue until the final whistle when the emotion will turn to murderous rage or overwhelming ecstasy.