https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

"FULHAM - THE NO STARS ALL STARS"

Started by LBNo11, April 08, 2010, 09:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FFCOutpostCommander

What a team effort tonight, makes me very proud to suport Fulham. And the snots at Sky and Fox will ignor them still. What a bunch of twats.
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

FC Silver Fox

Europe results:   The dark side : OUT,  Arsenal : OUT,  Manchester United : OUT

Fulham?   We've just beaten the German champions  TWICE  and we're through to the semi-finals of the Europa league

COYW  
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Rupert

Are we the last of the Europa League teams (ie, not the Chump's League dropouts) still in the competition?

Can this season get any better?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Lighthouse

Sunday we play Liverpool the only other English club in Europe.

Wasn't that a polished wonderful performance. 10,5 out of 10 for every player. Could have gone and won easily. I really am stunned. 10 years in the Prem and semi finals in the Europa. Wonderful wonderful stuff. Outplayed them. Superb.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Doctor

I love everyone associated with this club.  Enjoy your festivities, wherever you may be
:011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

OldBrownShoe

:005: :004: :54: I dedicate this superb win to Corked Hat! :028:
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Jimbobob

:037:
Another one down. How tough is Simon after getting that cheap elbow in the ribs.
Hangelands incredible save. Bobby played his ass off as did Gera etc...he deserved another goal.
We really dominated them and the commentators said as such. I think we really frustrated them with our organization and will. Wow!!!!
COYW
:dft007:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

LBNo11

...I loved the comment from Cookie Coleman, "Wolfsburg could have brought on all of their substitutes and not taken any off and still would not have scored against Fulham"

Still a legend in my eyes, and clearly has a soft spot for The Fulham Football Club...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SheffieldWhite

Totally agree LB, Chrissie was one of us tonight, he spoke like a true fan. Hope that all FOF have a great night of celebration, love you guys in a totally manly way.