News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What position in the premiership will Fulham FC finish by end of 2009/10 season?

Started by LBNo11, January 27, 2010, 11:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What position in the premiership will Fulham FC finish by end of 2009/10 season?

Top 6
1 (3.3%)
Top 10
12 (40%)
11 - 15th
14 (46.7%)
Struggling against relegation
3 (10%)
The 'R' word
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: May 28, 2010, 12:02:41 AM

LBNo11

...OK, I take blingo and Lighthouse as a given, but head over heart, where do you seriously think Fulham will end the season..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Yarden

I`m sure it will be top 10. Most important thing right now is win the FA-cup! ;D

FC Silver Fox

Head over heart isn't Fulhamish... but, I think we'll finish up 10th-12th in the league, 1/4 final of the FA Cup. We'll beat Shaktah then lose to Juventus after a wonderful day out in Turin.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Steve_orino

Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

RidgeRider

Well, we should finish in the top 10 but we have been bitten by the injury bug unfairly this year and I fear for a top 14 finish now.

FFCOutpostCommander

I voted for a top ten and really believe we can do it. I would rather have had an 8-12 slot to choose from but I'm thinking like Blingo here for sure! I do believe that we have found a workable line up until our regular starters are back. I'm very disappointed how negative the remarks were considering it was their first outing. Being that it was away against Spuds who are in forth place for a reason, I'm willing to cut them some slack. Remember it took last year's pairings a while to gell and they had the added good fortune to hang together without injuries and thereby avoid these uncomfortable reworks. I've seen quality in all the stand ins but unfortunately they have lacked the consistency that we had become accustomed to last year. I also think that much of the "awful" passing has been a lack of understanding on how their targets will run. You can see the frustration on every occasion it happens like it's a surprise that the connection was missed. Give them a chance and they will come good!!!
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

finnster01

Well, it is interesting to see that about 95% of all the random Fulham fans voting, not a single one is predicting us to be relegated. Try running that poll before Roy came onboard.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

YankeeJim

Quote from: finnster01 on January 28, 2010, 02:45:40 AM
Well, it is interesting to see that about 95% of all the random Fulham fans voting, not a single one is predicting us to be relegated. Try running that poll before Roy came onboard.

Finney,
I must protest. It would be rude to bring up a terrible disease that someone had overcome. Why mention the "R" when now one else can fairly mention in in the same sentence as our dear Fulham?   ::)
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

mrska

With an injury free squad, we are a top 10 side...

Sadly with the long term problems we have at the moment, im going for 13th... >:(

The Doctor

Seeing as the voting ends a few weeks after the season finishes, I will see how it pans out before voting in a vain attempt to look like some sort of football guru  8)

No, not really.  I voted 11th - 15th.  My reasoning being the injury problems combined with our cup commitments we now have.  I would like to see us go hell-for-leather in the cups (especially as we might only get one shot at the Europa League), and this will stretch our already thin squad to its limit.  The price of this is not being quite as effective in the League, and I am prepared to accept narrowly missing out on a top ten spot.  I do think we are good enough for a top-half finish with a fully-fit squad, but fear the key injuries will take their toll

bobby01

Sadly i feel not top ten this year, primarily as we have failed to address the squad improvements that it has been obvious to me we have needed for the last two seasons, ie. fullback position especially the left , another creative midfielder, and some one to convert chances, I felt we could have played all night against Spuds and not scored.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

manxman

would love to see us in the top 10, were still in the F.A cup and Europa League so were doing very well at the moment. If we keep in the position that were in now ill be verryyyy happy  :D
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

HatterDon

Before a ball was kicked, I picked us to finish 9th. I hadn't counted on Brum Cituh getting a sugar daddy, so I figure we'll be 10th.

I also think we should pull out all the stops to go for Wembley. I for one would be happy with an FA Cup Final appearance and a finish of 15th.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel