watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It just gets better& better

Started by Peabody, April 08, 2010, 10:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

What a great performance by our boys, we made the current German Champions look orinary. I have never seen a better Fulham Football Team. Chris Coleman looked very proud.

cebu

Yes indeed - and we're all proud tonight! A great team performance against a talented bunch of individuals.

blingo

I think we are ALL SUPER PROUD of the Lilliewhites tonight Peabody me old mukka  :54:

leonffc

Quote from: Peabody on April 08, 2010, 10:22:11 PM
Chris Coleman looked very proud.

I dont know why. Its Sanchez's group of players that Woy is managing (quote from the great man himself)

HatterDon

After that Cruyff imitation at 19 seconds, it was pretty much just a question of whether we'd score another. Can't figure out what team Grafite plays for, but it wasn't Wolfsburg. The one time Dzenko slipped Hangeland's leash, Grafite stopped him from getting a clear header.

We dominated every stage. The back four PLUS The Aussie PLUS Dickson shut them down completely. They had no answer for Gera, Bobby Z, or Duff. It was almost embarassing. A much fairer score would have been 0-3, but ... what the hey!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Scrumpy

:028:
I think Cookie summed it up when he said that Wolfsburg could bring on all 3 subs, and leave the others on the pitch, and they still wouldn't beat us.

This is really turning into the season of a lifetime!! Love it.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.