0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: April 16, 2010, 01:36:25 AM

Tktd

Tom

The entire team deserves it! Complete team effort.  :54:
Fulham for life!

FFCOutpostCommander

I gave it to Baird for the simple fact that, on the night, every player was magnificent and no one stood above another. Baird simply exceeded any expectation I could have imagined for him. Not that I don't rate him but he has had such a difficult time being included amongst our best. Tonight he was an equal in every way.
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

TonyGilroy

The Juventus and Shakhtar performances were heroic.

This was different - it was almost mundane. Quite simply we were the better team, utterly in control.

On the usual scale of 1 to 10 no one was less than 8. Everyone did their job to perfection. No alarms, no panics, no crises. This sort of performance could beat anyone.

If I have to vote I'd give it to Etuhu. He was immense and is the most criticised of our first team.

epsomraver

Has to be BZ, first time I have voted for him but he was outstanding last night and just edged it from the other 10 outstanding players,

Chopper

I think that was a true team performance - 11 men all playing at the top of their game and working hard for each other. People made mistakes but there was always someone else busting a gut to make up for it. I think Zamora will win the vote, and justifiably so, but Etuhu, Hughes, Baird and Gera were all outstanding as well.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

epsomraver

No one man outshone another, they were all superb. We have the best TEAM around!!!  10 out of 10 for each and everyone of them.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: epsomraver on April 09, 2010, 02:38:31 PM
No one man outshone another, they were all superb. We have the best TEAM around!!!  10 out of 10 for each and everyone of them.

Completely agree, the perfect team performance.

PokerMatt

Everything worked exactly how it was supposed to, and when it does we're a match for absolutely anyone.

I've gone for Baird. He could easily have been the weak link tonight as he still doesn't play as well as rigt back as he does in midfield, but he was impeccable. So many times I found myself congratulating him for an excellent interception or a vital header won, or even clever passing. He gets my vote for the sheer fact that he, perhaps more than others, needed to put in an even stronger performance to be on the same level as the rest (only when rb, mind).
Follow me: @mattdjourno

HatterDon

Because there wasn't a team weakness, because the performance was a series of brilliant group efforts, and because there isn't anyone who epitomises putting the team first more than Aaron Hughes, I voted for him.

Having said that, there isn't a different vote or opinion stated on this thread that I wouldn't agree with whole-heartedly.

Special mention, by the way, to Paul Konchesky. As RidgeRider will attest [I think he keeps track of negative comments re-The Alien], I've had my doubts about him from time to time, but yesterday was his 4th or 5th excellent performance in a row both in defense and in support of our rare attacks on the left wing. And how have I responded to PK playing so well? I've said things like, "Well Konchesky didn't have any Konchesky moments so Brede/Mark/Dempsey/etc. did."

Well done Sir Paul, and well done the whole bloody team!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

Quote from: HatterDon on April 09, 2010, 06:22:56 PM

Special mention, by the way, to Paul Konchesky. As RidgeRider will attest [I think he keeps track of negative comments re-The Alien], I've had my doubts about him from time to time, but yesterday was his 4th or 5th excellent performance in a row both in defense and in support of our rare attacks on the left wing. And how have I responded to PK playing so well? I've said things like, "Well Konchesky didn't have any Konchesky moments so Brede/Mark/Dempsey/etc. did."

Well done Sir Paul, and well done the whole bloody team!

Yes, in fact I do track them closely, and thank you for not making one.  :045: Now, if I can only get Kcat to straighten up I will be a happy man.  :038:

Lighthouse

Etuhu had his best game in a Fulham shirt. Gera was outstanding with his work rate. After BZ scored the goal he remained busy but shackled in the first half. But was outstanding again in the second. Baird was solid and Konk ever willing to defend and attack. Davies was bright and would have been MOM but for the squandered chance. Duff ever threatening. After an iffy few passes Murphy began to play. Hughes and Hangeland were outstanding and Swart made the saves he had to. Team of the Match.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

VicHalomsLovechild

Just out of interest LH could you tot up the totals for all the MoM polls at the seasons end?