watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Racial violence in Wolfsburg

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 10, 2010, 07:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Nope nothing to do with me. I actually know one of the fella's that got a kickin, very nice bloke who i used to work with. Apparantly some Fella's were having a pop at a teenage somali kid, the fella i know stood up for him and him  and his mate got a kickin. I saw him at halftime and found out what had happened, and when he told me i thought "hmm i wonder who everyone thinks is the prime suspect in this?". Anyhow away from that i had a great time, beer was superb and the Germans are smashing people. Very tired so will give a proper report tomorrrow if recovered. Goodnight. Oh the Curry Wurst was a huge let down.

Tom

Freddy I am glad you are home safely bud.
Fulham for life!

blingo

Good to hear ur back in 1 m8  :045:

Peabody

Yes, it is a major discussion point on both the Offal and TIFF. They have even named the perpetrator. Whatever, it sounded quite nasty and was racially motivated. If the Club does investigate and identify the thug then surely they will ban him. However, there are suggestions that the club is doing nothing.

FatFreddysCat

Cheers chaps, but Germany is much safer than England, loads of Germans were congratulating us in Hamburg and i didn't see even a hint of trouble whilst out. I'm feeling very fragile right now, but i'll do my best tomorrow. I just hope it's a quarter as good as Norfolk Jims, but i will defo give some tips for people going to the semi's which will include our own Mr Duffs favorite pub ( picture of him when he visited there).

SuffolkWhite

Looked in on the CC on the offal and they are naming and shaming some Bloke on there, they have photo's of the supposed suspect and are complaining that the club will do nothing.

If it is true then it is bad news for our club, we have had several players over the years that have not been of UK heritage and have done brilliantly for the club. I can remember Paul Parker's debut just to name one.

Fighting between our fans at Juve and now this! What is going on?

I have posted before about meeting with our fans in Basel and how out of a little group of six I spoke to, one was a our fan. I don't think they caused any trouble to be fare to them, but we are going to attract people who just want a jolly and that can lead to consequences for us all

We need all the support we can get which will bring more money via merchandising and tickets etc etc etc.
Storm in a tea cup? I hope so.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"