watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today's game

Started by NorthernWhite, April 11, 2010, 09:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

Anyone from here going today? I'm going and can't say I'm expecting anything from today. We'll see big changes today I'm sure with Zamora and Davies injured and he'll be looking to rest some of the heroes from Thursday.

I'd like to see Riise given a go in the middle replacing Danny but I can't see Murphy missing out on his old team so if that's the case, I'd  still like to see Riise given a go on the wing.

Okaka up front and Shorey should get a start today.

Not expecting much so it could be a pleasant surprise if some of the players who don't get as
much game time can step up to show what they can do.

Tickets booked for Hamburg away as well from last night which should be fantastic, would like to meet up with some from here on the day of the game if possible as it should be a great atmosphere in Hamburg.

Tom

NorthernWhite, have a great time at the game and Go Whites!!! I want to see Okaka play for the whole game. I also want to see Shorey playing again.
Fulham for life!

GoldCoastWhite

I'm heading into town to watch at the 24 hour sports bar. Might not be a full strength squad on show but I'm well overdue for a live game since moving back to little old Adelaide. Dempsey and Davies are out so would Roy contemplate playing Shorey on the left in front of Konch with either duff or Riise on the right, or perhaps Riise on the left mantaining the usual shape ? And perhaps Gera and Okaka will start up front with Nevland coming off the bench. Looking forward to it whoever is on the park.

jarv

Real dilemma for me. It is on tv in USA but at the same time my team (in the over 60 league) has it's first game today. Kick off at exactly the same time. I can't play due to ski injury a few weeks ago but should go and watch the old boys.

Age 61, good news bad news.

Good, if you keep fit, can still play football in the appropriate age group.
bad, got new tv system recently and have no idea how to set the recorder for the match! bloody technology.