more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov hopes to be fit for Southampton away

Started by os5889, October 02, 2012, 07:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

From his official facebook: -

I know, looking funny:)))..Well...I need to speed up the healing process of my injury, by increasing the amount of oxygen in the body's tissues...So here i am, breathing pure oxygen.. let see if it's going to help me .:)...Hope to be ready for next game..:)..

Изглежда смешно, нали:))..Няма начин, вдишването на чист кислород, ускорява възстановяването от контузии..Така че..Ето ме, вдишвам чист кислород, ще видим дали ще помогне:))..Надявам се да бъда готов за следващия мач..:)

I love this - shows he really wants to play!

os5889

clearly has a sense of humour too... dbf

And to have a balance between the photos..Something more friendly, from the summer..:)))

За да има баланс м/у снимките, нещо по приятно, от лятото..:)))

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: os5889 on October 02, 2012, 07:16:55 PM

In unrelated news, casting has begun for the new spin off in the Batman franchise - 'Bane, the early years'
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

The King

Starshiy Leytenant Aviatsii Berbatov reporting for duty

The Doctor

Wing Commander Berbatov lining up for a strafing run at St Mary's

LBNo11

....Dea (pfooogh) I am your father (pfoogh)...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

cebu

It'd be good even if he starts the match from the bench - even then it'd really put the wind up the Southampton team when he gets subbed in.

Of course, if he's able to start then ...  :54:  :scarf:

os5889

Quote from: cebu on October 02, 2012, 08:19:39 PM
It'd be good even if he starts the match from the bench - even then it'd really put the wind up the Southampton team when he gets subbed in.

Of course, if he's able to start then ...  :54:  :scarf:

WOuld give the 2500 of us heading to the game hope!

General

really want to see him, ruiz, petric and duff in same lineup.

Fletchino

Hope he makes it really looking forward to this game

Count Berbatov

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Count Berbatov

If he gets to make it in time for the next game, I'm buying one of these ...
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Burt

farfouille

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

fulhamben

Quote from: os5889 on October 02, 2012, 07:16:55 PM
From his official facebook: -

I know, looking funny:)))..Well...I need to speed up the healing process of my injury, by increasing the amount of oxygen in the body's tissues...So here i am, breathing pure oxygen.. let see if it's going to help me .:)...Hope to be ready for next game..:)..

Изглежда смешно, нали:))..Няма начин, вдишването на чист кислород, ускорява възстановяването от контузии..Така че..Ето ме, вдишвам чист кислород, ще видим дали ще помогне:))..Надявам се да бъда готов за следващия мач..:)

I love this - shows he really wants to play!
ggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Berserker

As long as it isn't one of those face huggers things
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.