watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

new signing???

Started by wadey, April 16, 2010, 10:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wadey

Fulham look ready to head off competition from Newcastle and Sunderland for Portsmouth defender Marc Wilson.

The 22-year-old has been impressive in a season of crisis and earned a call up to the Republic of Ireland squad.

Sunderland were poised with a £3m offer in January and Newcastle have earmarked him as a target for the summer but Fulham want to step in with a £4m bid and the player is keen to join up with Roy Hodgson.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1266622/Fulham-set-win-race-Portsmouth-4m-defender-Marc-Wilson.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0lIfQr9o5

White Noise

Would be a typical Roy signing. A capable player who has always had unfulfilled potential. Brace yourself for the critics on his suitability and price.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

This is exactly the type of signing we should be making, players under 25 with plenty of talent and their best years ahead of them-put this guy in with the quailty defenders we already have and it's looking good for us,we need to do the same with midfield,we have the quailty but the team as a whole is getting on a bit,a signing like this and ,fingers crossed, O'Hara the team will really benift.We should'nt be suprised though,looks like this Hodgeson bloke might make a half decent manager yet :dft012: :59:

ScalleysDad

so is that so long, farewell to Shorey and or Konch and or Kelly and or Stoor and or Kallio ..............

LRCN

Lighthouse

Unsuitable and look at the price.

My work here is done.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 17, 2010, 12:12:34 AM
Unsuitable and look at the price.

My work here is done.
:011:

SuffolkWhite

I have no idea how good or bad this player is, but I do trust Roy to make the right signings  :045: .
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Tom

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on April 17, 2010, 09:59:29 AM
I have no idea how good or bad this player is, but I do trust Roy to make the right signings  :045: .
True that!
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

I've got to admit i've never even heard of him, but i dont watch other games on the telly nowadays, but i will watch the Manc derby later.

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 17, 2010, 10:05:33 AM
I've got to admit i've never even heard of him, but i dont watch other games on the telly nowadays, but i will watch the Manc derby later.
Who is going to win that game Freddy?
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on April 17, 2010, 10:08:04 AM
Hopefully United as i dont want Chelscum to win the league, but if Citeh win then it might stop Tottenham getting in the Champions league, so it's a win win situation  :54: .

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 17, 2010, 10:14:30 AM
Quote from: Tom on April 17, 2010, 10:08:04 AM
Hopefully United as i dont want Chelscum to win the league, but if Citeh win then it might stop Tottenham getting in the Champions league, so it's a win win situation  :54: .
I'm with you Freddy, plus Rooney is a good guy.
Fulham for life!

VicHalomsLovechild

According to Wiki, Wilson's natural position is midfield and we all know Mr Roy loves a midfielder.