watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today's Match Streams

Started by StanLeeKubrick, April 17, 2010, 11:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StanLeeKubrick

I am usually lucky when it comes to finding streams for our matches. But today its like the fish aren't biting. Anyone have any leads to some streams? Is this on Fox Soccer Channel in the States maybe?

Cheers,

Stan

finnster01

The only live thing I have been able to find Mr Stan is Setanta Sports Canada showing it.

That means most likely GJ only for me and start-and-stop exercising my F5 finger on IraqGoals unfortunately
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Logicalman

Stan/Finn
Checkout the Exiles section, I maintain a match stream there, showing what channels are showing the Fulham games, etc.
The Wolves match is on FSC+ @16:30 EST today

cebu

StanLeeKubrick

Thanks guys, thanks logicalman for pointing me in the right direction. If it is being shown on FSC than it usually is on the veetle FSC channel. And that is generally a really clear stream so that's hopeful. As always we only know for sure closer to the match but I will post any good stream that I find.  :047:

finnster01

Quote from: Logicalman on April 17, 2010, 11:40:52 AM
Stan/Finn
Checkout the Exiles section, I maintain a match stream there, showing what channels are showing the Fulham games, etc.
The Wolves match is on FSC+ @16:30 EST today
Thanks for that Logicalman.

Still, want to get my Live Fulham fix first even if it is just GJ. Something nostalgic and very enjoyable about listening to the game on the radio actually.

I was never very good at waiting anyway, including having the customary early "preview" at the Christmas prezzies as a nipper

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

StanLeeKubrick

http://atdhe.net/17482/watch-fulham-vs-wolverhampton

Best I can find. Not in English though and pic quality is a bit grainy but doesn't really time out that often.