watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Right I'm going to say it....

Started by Tktd, April 17, 2010, 11:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

I DON'T want Paul Scharner to come to Fulham.

I know he's a very versatile player, and can score goals and Roy rates him but for me, it's a no go.

We've courted him soo much and he's always been close but never come for whatever reason, and there's every chance that he wont even get a starting berth if he does come. Having said that and having seen what he's like when he doesn't get his way at Wigan I just get the impression he'd be taking us backwards, instead of forwards as a club. I would like to think we're past the stage of buying pre-madonnas who when they don't get their own way throw their toys out of the pram, which Scharner seems to be doing.

I think we're very lucky to have the team , squad and setup we have at the moment, every knows their place and apart from Stoor, everyone seems pretty content playing their part and realising they're part of something pretty big. We have a squad, we have a group of individuals who work hard for each other on the pitch and I can only imagine they work hard to get on the pitch when they're off it and I don't want to see that compromised by Scharner.

Simples.

Hazey

1 1/2 seasons ago I would of said yes, but think we have moved forward and need to be looking higher up the tree for better fruit.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

SuffolkWhite

It depends on what deal we would sign him on, but I think Hazey is right, younger better fruit is what we need.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"