Why should I pay so much for Everton?!

Started by Sector9, April 17, 2010, 01:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sector9

Prices

Adults - £32
Over 65s - £20
Under 16s - £16

I am 18years old, a student and an NUS card holder. Is this Everton (can't be fulham surely) squeezing money out of students, notoriously the most skint age band? I can't afford £32 a ticket! It's either not go for me or get an under 16s ticket... might get caught out though..

Lighthouse

As there are so may more students than there used to be, economics dictate that they can't give out under 16 prices for so many people. At least that is their excuse. When I was your age people went out to work and had a wage and had far more money than they do now. In fact I can say I had more disposable income then than I do now. But further education means you miss out now on the promise that you make more money later. It's a con but will work for some.

So the reason is you suffer now is because you will make oodles of money later. For such a clever generation I am amazed they didn't see the con coming.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

manxman

I'm 17 but I'm getting a u16 ticket, not paying for an adult . :59:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Hazey

I worked my a** off all the way thru Uni.

Kids these days.....hehe
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

epsomraver

Sector9

pffffffftt, i did 26hours easter weekend and ive done 20 hours since.... but that money is almost already spent so...

FatFreddysCat

To be honest £32 is quite reasonable for a Prem game. Of course my goodself wouldn't have to pay that if i decided to go, but still not everyone can be Fred  :015: .