watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Hamburg Back On Sale!

Started by os5889, April 17, 2010, 09:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

What a load of Ballacks, Syd  has paid a ton thinking it's sold out, though admittedly i thought he'd jumped the gun a bit early. Oh well at least the touts wil be able to get their hands on a few more tickets. I recall stories of Scousers regulary swamping touts and mugging them, i'd love to see a few getting turned over at Putney Bridge  :014: .

Sector9

they've been on and off since its said sold out, but ill get to the check out thing and then it wont let me select quantity

os5889

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 17, 2010, 09:28:42 PM
What a load of Ballacks, Syd  has paid a ton thinking it's sold out, though admittedly i thought he'd jumped the gun a bit early. Oh well at least the touts wil be able to get their hands on a few more tickets. I recall stories of Scousers regulary swamping touts and mugging them, i'd love to see a few getting turned over at Putney Bridge  :014: .

Get syd to snap up a few and tout them on tee hee

Also sector 9 i just bought 1, they are singles and getting 2 together isnt realy happening...

Sector9

Gosh, just don't know how I keep missing getting a ticket.

I'm at work tomorrow and then back to college on Monday, however if anyone sees them come back up, I would love you forever and ever and ever if you got me one and I would of course reimburse you all the money, booking fee postage etc

FatFreddysCat

if you want one that badly you'll keep trying Sector. Good luck.