News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How was the atmosphere on Saturday Without The Drum..?

Started by LBNo11, April 19, 2010, 12:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOW WAS THE ATMOSPHERE WITHOUT THE DRUM

NO DIFFERENCE
0 (0%)
BETTER
0 (0%)
WORSE
10 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 10

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

It started well with a rousing chorus of 'Roy Hodgson's Blawhiarmy' for about 5 mins. Then it all fell silent and pretty much stayed that way for 85 minutes.

I fell asleep during the last 10 minutes.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Equalizer

To be fair, it could've been down to the 'entertainment factor' coming from the pitch that made it so silent, but it was still dead quiet.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Burt

I am an H-block Johnny Haynes stand dude, and I thought the atmosphere generally was quite subdued.

Burt

Whether it is down to a drum, or the fans, to stoke up the atmosphere a bit or whether it is down to the players to give us something to shout about is obviously a rich topic of debate...

Jimpav

The atmosphere was mild at best.

It wasn't as bad as the recent Man City match which came off the back our win over Juventus but it wasn't as good as against Wigan (which we won and was also fuelled by a lot of abuse aimed at Mr Clattenburg).

I would say that a big part of the atmosphere though is that we are at a stage of the season where our league games mena very little.

Our match against the Spammers will be a very good barometer as this normally a bit feistier and there is a chance that they could be playing for survival.

The drum ws missed though - it provides rhythm to the singing and also gees everyone up a bit.

chez

It was very quiet all round but too be honest it appears to me to have been like that the last couple of league home games, i did put it down to people going ballistic at the Europa games and had no voices left.

The game on saturday didn't really give you much to shout about, can't remember the last time i yawned so much at a game.

Lighthouse

My mate TOM TOM went to the game and after a COCKTAIL in the posh bar found a LOG jam finding his way to the seats. He found the language a bit BASS for his liking and too many fans TALKING during the game. After the game they had a CONGA out the ground. He had a friend who was learning English and as they were about to leave he asked her what she thought of the match. She replied it was BON GO we now? she asked, and they did.

I could go on but I wouldn't want to SNARE you in the trap of wasted effort.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

it does make us sound like a bunch of high-hats who deserve a brush off or two.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

White Noise

Quote from: HatterDon on April 20, 2010, 12:47:32 PM
it does make us sound like a bunch of high-hats who deserve a brush off or two.

:005: :045:

LBNo11

...I'm going to tell my Mummy and Daddy about all this flim-Flam, whoever made this complaint can go Paradiddle themselves.

I hope we can set this up for the WHU game, especially Keith Moon reincarnated:-

keith moon

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

Couldn't agree more Mr Lb.

Outstanding stuff in the video.

Here is another one. Roy Hodgson inspecting the Fulham Academy drummers...
Drum Battle - special one Baker, Bobby Graham & Others
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

tingtawng

they cant score without the drum ,notice the dropoff in goals ?more drums = more goals ,less drums = less goals
IN SVEN VE TVUST