watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham's Next Manager?

Started by White Noise, April 19, 2010, 03:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/Huddersfield/NewsDetail/0,,12555~2029170,00.html

Clark staying grounded

19 Apr 2010

Huddersfield manager Lee Clark is anxious to keep his young squad grounded after Friday night's home win over Millwall lifted them closer to a play-off finish.

Clark's side have won four of their last five league matches to move six points clear of closest rivals Colchester with three matches remaining.

Clark said: "If we're lucky enough to get into the play-offs, it's going to be one hell of a battle over the two legs.

"My job now is to make sure that the players don't get over excited with the result. They're a young group of lads who just need to stay level headed, without getting too excited by good results and too down about poor results.

"My manager's head is on now. I'm thinking about the (bigger) picture, because as it stands nothing has been achieved yet."

TonyGilroy

If Lee Clark succeeds as a manager sooner or later he'll take the Newcastle job. Wherever else he is will be a stepping stone.

blingo

RH will bea VERY tough act to follow but I would not be surprised if he had a hand in naming his successor. I cannot see it being LC though. What of any significance has he achieved in football management?

vagrant

I  would like to see Sean O'Driscoll given the opportunity.

FulhamRob

Roy's departure is too horrific to even contemplate; I feel sick to the pit of my stomach at the very thought...

Tom

Quote from: FulhamRob on April 19, 2010, 05:41:33 PM
Roy's departure is too horrific to even contemplate; I feel sick to the pit of my stomach at the very thought...
I concur!
Fulham for life!