News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WHY DOES NOBODY AT THE TICKET OFFICE PICK UP THE PHONE?????

Started by flirpit, April 19, 2010, 05:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flirpit

have been on hold to the ticket office for 46mins trying to get tickets for thursday, got through once and was told i couldn't pick them up in Germany and they couldn't ship them overseas, not very practical seein as i live in germany. Sorted out somebody to pick them up for me, rang back and am now listenin to vivaldi ad nauseam. £10 skype credit down to £2.77!!!! :035: :035: :035: :035: :035: :035: :035: :035: :035: :035: :035: :035: :035:
@garthurabbott

finnster01

Welcome to Fulham Ticket Office: "We are here to help you. Honestly..." :048: :048:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

To be fair to Sandra Coles and the guys at the ticket office, they do work their nuts off.

Currently they're going to have calls from people regarding flights, season tickets, usual match bookings etc.. as well as dealing with the new applications. I'm sure they're a little busy.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

flirpit

thy shut at 5, thts absolutelybloodyunbelievable, called back at 10 to and no1 thought to hang up on me. thats an extra 10quid thy have cost me. why can the home tickets lady not do away tickets. i feel broken beaten and defeated. however nothing will stop me getting these tickets.
@garthurabbott

flirpit

i sed i would ring bak, the guy could have said; yeh we shut in 15mins so wait til tomorrow. im so angry
@garthurabbott

FatFreddysCat

My original tickets for Wolfsburg away didn't turn up at my house untill the saturday after the match. As for no one can meet you there to give you the tickets that's absolute BS, i had to meet someone outside the Wolfsburg ground an hour early to get my tickets. Fulham ticket office is a disgrace. And with all that's happening you'd think they might work a bit later than five giving the extrodinary circumstances  :046: .

flirpit

i know i remembered you saying! that's why i thought it would b ok, bloody hell i hope i manage to sort this out or i will not be happy. some beers tonight to calm down and try again tomorrow!
@garthurabbott

flirpit

I take it all back, lady i spoke to this mornin was awesome, tickets sorted, coming out in a car to germany, cant wait! COYW
@garthurabbott