News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you swap the Euro semi for a Wembley FA cup semi?

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 19, 2010, 11:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I certainly wouldn't, i think this Euro thing has been the best thing i've ever seen at Fulham, infact better than the Tigana promotion season (ok not in the league), also i think Wembley should be for the final only. How do you do that poll thing? Can someone do it for me please? And Skasie, have you changed your mind on Europe yet? bet your hating that wall interview thing when you said Europe was an unwelcome distraction  :005: .

manxman

no i wouldnt, the FA cup comes around every season, europe doesnt..... yet ;)
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

RidgeRider

No way. FA is as exciting as watching grass grow compared to Europa League.

Whiteroom

We would not have had the Juve night if we didn't make it to the semi finals of Europe. Thats alone wins it for me.

Tom

Fulham for life!

Lighthouse

FA Cup v The Europa. I am a traditionalist and would swap in a minute. F A Cup final still means something. Europa is an invented money maker for all those who are not good enough for the Champions League. Yes it has been great and I wouldn't have missed it. But FA A Cup semi final would have been better for me.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jimpav

No chance.

I would swap a Europa semi for an FA Cup final though - would love a day out at Wembley and this would also give us a good chance of getting back into Europe.

Despite the extra work load of Europa and the initial cynicism of the media and some other parties I think it's been fantastic as a supporter. I've had some brilliant nights out at the cottage, seen a few new cities in Europe, seen us play some beautiful football against some legendary sides and my dear old Granny (who got me into supporting Fulham) has been able to watch loads more games.

In additon to the previous points I feel that Fulham have finally achieved recognition outside of the football supporters world. Every football supporter with half a clue appreciated how well we did to stay up and then go onto make 7th the following season but this year everyone has seen how well we have done. Getting texts from family members who haven't a clue about football and e-mails from former colleagues and other randoms. makes you proud!