watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Road Trip Pictures

Started by os5889, April 21, 2010, 07:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Keep the great pictures coming os5889! I really enjoy looking at your travel pics.
Fulham for life!

os5889

the big man is on the bus, have that mrs hangeland

finnster01

Quote from: os5889 on April 21, 2010, 10:51:57 AM
the big man is on the bus, have that mrs hangeland
Thank the Good Lord for that. You just made my day Owen. :045: :045:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Whiteroom

I wonder if Hangeland has problems with legroom. We don't want him to be running like a weirdo because he has been sitting in an awkward position for so many hours.

os5889

Quote from: Whiteroom on April 21, 2010, 11:35:31 AM
I wonder if Hangeland has problems with legroom. We don't want him to be running like a weirdo because he has been sitting in an awkward position for so many hours.

Have a look at this thread and see how "cramped" the bus is

Whiteroom

Quote from: os5889 on April 21, 2010, 11:38:52 AM
Quote from: Whiteroom on April 21, 2010, 11:35:31 AM

Have a look at this thread and see how "cramped" the bus is

He is VERY tall!

GoldCoastWhite

I reckon the long socks Schwarz and the Hangman are wearing are probably compression socks to prevent cramp, DVT etc so they're taking every precaution. Mind you, the Rupanyup panthers under 15's probably travel further than Fulham are for every away game. And all crammed in the back of an old sheep transporting truck with a gerry can of warm water to drink and pee out between the slats if you can't hold it in !

jarv

Doesn't look like a very large bus!!! Did all the subs make it in?

finnster01

Quote from: jarv on April 21, 2010, 12:16:28 PM
Doesn't look like a very large bus!!! Did all the subs make it in?
It is the photo angle. The thing is a bit of a monster. There is thread from yesterday that has a video of what it looks like, including the inside (forgot which one). There's room for everyone on that thing.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

os5889

Also we took 2 coaches, 1 for players and another for the dregs

CorkedHat

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on April 21, 2010, 12:03:39 PM
I reckon the long socks Schwarz and the Hangman are wearing are probably compression socks to prevent cramp, DVT etc so they're taking every precaution. Mind you, the Rupanyup panthers under 15's probably travel further than Fulham are for every away game. And all crammed in the back of an old sheep transporting truck with a gerry can of warm water to drink and pee out between the slats if you can't hold it in !

Spoken like someone who has been to Rupanyup, GCW. Oh. of course you have. You must admit that we are a bit isolated. When I got off the bus in Rup one day I heard a bloke whisper to his wife that he had often wondered where the middle of nowhere was and now he had found it.
Distances out here mean little. My next door neighbour is 40 miles away and we think nothing of going 250miles to shop or go to the theatre.
GCW can work it out but when Perth Glory play Wellington Phoenix in the A League the distance between them is horrendous - it takes about seven to eight hours to fly between the two cities.
The world is shrinking.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us