watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Euro praise

Started by The Doctor, April 22, 2010, 09:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor

Good piece on our Euro adventure over on BBC Football.  Love the graphic (although it would look better with the traditional crest - are you busy today, White JC? :dft012:):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8636425.stm

White Noise

WhiteJC is on The Flyer so not available for that excellent idea.

That pic has so many possibilities that a good screensaver or wallpaper is crying out to be made.

All together now "Who do you you think you are kidding Mr HorseFace if you think old Fulham's done!!"

The Doctor

Campaign poster for the Old Sods Army?  Hope WhiteJC (and all the travelling support) has a great time in Hamburg.  Must have been a great relief when the flights got the go-ahead.  I'll try to remember to bump it up for his attention over the weekend.  I'd do it myself, but a distinct lack of photoshop skills (and photoshop) are a considerable obstacle!

Tom

Quote from: White Noise on April 22, 2010, 09:09:19 AM
WhiteJC is on The Flyer so not available for that excellent idea.

That pic has so many possibilities that a good screensaver or wallpaper is crying out to be made.

All together now "Who do you you think you are kidding Mr HorseFace if you think old Fulham's done!!"
I figured he was on the flyer since we didn't have the usual Fulham news in the morning. You are right WN, that pic would be a great screensaver.
Fulham for life!

The Equalizer

That picture is glorious!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

os5889

"Roy is one of the best managers around," said 20-year-old Smalling, who will join Manchester United this summer after impressing Sir Alex Ferguson. "He's been to many other countries and his knowledge of European football is second to none.

Sir Red nose will not be impresssed :014:

os5889

smj

Why is there a plane on the link to Hamburg?  :011: :dft012:

Sorry, couldn't help.  :001:

LBNo11

Quote from: smj on April 22, 2010, 03:47:44 PM

...the reason that it is a 'plane as opposed to a coach is that we will use a 'plane to fly to Hamburg for the Final.. :59:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rupert

Quote from: LBNo11 on April 22, 2010, 03:50:59 PM
Quote from: smj on April 22, 2010, 03:47:44 PM

...the reason that it is a 'plane as opposed to a coach is that we will use a 'plane to fly to Hamburg for the Final.. :59:

:54: :045: :008: :005:
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

The Doctor

Bumped for the attention of WhiteJC.  Go on, you know you want to...

Hope you had a good trip, sir

WhiteJC

Hi Lads

just seen this, I'll make a desktop wallpaper and put in on Fulhamspace

http://fulhamspace.ning.com/