Zamora
0 (0%)
Dempsey
1 (5%)
All of them
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

White Noise

Which Fulham player impressed you most tonight?

bigalffc

They all defended well but Schwarz was outstanding for me
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

VicHalomsLovechild

Gera, Gera, Gera, Gera, Gera, Gera, Gera, Gera.

os5889

My discussion earlier, I was really impressed with how well Duff and Baird, Kons and Davies got at their wing men, Etuhu and Murphy worked so hard closing down, the big aussie was sensational, Hangers and Hughes magestic, Zamora played his heart out, Dempsey put in a shift but Gera monstered the game, he was everywhere, had he lifted the ball to Demps or put the chance he fell over for we would probably have hailed it as a truly great all time individual effort, but alas he must make do with my pat on the back and a scoff at Pompeys Pukka pie debt

Tom

I would have to give it to the whole team. Great team effort!
Fulham for life!

Yarden

The whole team was amazing, but Gera is just getting better and better!

Tom

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on April 22, 2010, 10:09:48 PM
Gera, Gera, Gera, Gera, Gera, Gera, Gera, Gera.
He made a couple great runs!
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: Yarden on April 22, 2010, 10:20:16 PM
The whole team was amazing, but Gera is just getting better and better!
This is the truth! It is great to see Gera getting better and better.
Fulham for life!

OtterFFC

Hughes -once again an unsung hero - so solid  :045:

finnster01

The Big Aussie by a mile. Without him we could easily be 0-3 down
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

Hughes and Brede and Swart were as usual superb. But Gera comes alive in these games and was class again.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

os5889

One of those admin types should make this a poll and sticky! would be an interesting thread to complement this

BestOfBrede

Vinnieffc

Chopper

Gera was excellent again but I think my vote goes to Schwarzer who made some decent saves when called upon.

I thought Simon Davies had a great game as well. Think he's come in for a little bit of stick recently but the last 3 or 4 performances I've noticed a distinct improvement.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

The Equalizer

Gera was absolutely immense. What a player he has become.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

White Noise

Quote from: The Equalizer on April 23, 2010, 11:28:57 AM
Gera was absolutely immense. What a player he has become.

Obviously his confidence from the European games has spilled over into his Prem form as well but why do you think the European stuff seems to suit him so much?

The Equalizer

I think it's less to do with playing in Europe than the way he is being positioned. Being stuck behind Zamora he's got bundles of room to manoeuvre which he absolutely cherishes. He covers the whole width of the pitch and gets into great positions in which he can feed off to Bobby Z/Demps.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Chopper

Quote from: The Equalizer on April 23, 2010, 11:37:40 AM
I think it's less to do with playing in Europe than the way he is being positioned. Being stuck behind Zamora he's got bundles of room to manoeuvre which he absolutely cherishes. He covers the whole width of the pitch and gets into great positions in which he can feed off to Bobby Z/Demps.

Yep. Not blowing my own trumpet but when we signed him I thought he was a central midfield player more than a winger. In actual fact I think the "in the hole" role is his ideal position and that's only really become available due to AJ's injury.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole