News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham to win the Europa Cup using 'Stealth' technology..?

Started by LBNo11, April 22, 2010, 10:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...let's face it, all the media will be talking about the scallies losing and we'll get a patronising mention. Nothing changes. We must now be favourites to get to the final, but the media will still talk about the mickey's losing.

All through the campaign our progress has been met with the odd bit of grudging approval, or patronising back-handed compliments. If all else fails the Europa Cup is second rate to the chumpions league, I mean, you have to save the face of the big teams.

I wouldn't have it any other way, when we win the Europa Cup the media will have to report our amazing performances and resilience in spite of our formidable opposition, and then through lack of follow up, try and let it disappear into the sunset so as not to embarrass the 'big' clubs.

When we win it, we may be the only ones who know, the only ones who care, but despite everything, due to what we have achieved, because of the new fans we have gained, there are a lot more 'we' that do/will appreciate it...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

LRCN

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ATHLETICO MADRID, KNOCK OUT LIVERPOOL

The Swan

Well done Fulham tonight.
With the problems getting to Hamburg we did not get to media coverage that Liverpool got with their trip to Spain.
Looking forward to the second leg on Thursday at the Cottage. Fulham to win 2-0
The Swan

White Noise

Spot on LB. There was an article yesterday that suggested we had kind of got to the semis by accident and without putting in any good performances. Just because it hasn't crossed the radar of the myopic fools in the media does not mean that lots of people who love and know about football have also been indifferent to what we have done.

OtterFFC

Proud - cheers for the UEFA link LB - best £1.99 I have spent in years .  .well since Razzle went up to £2.50  :011:

Tom

Fulham for life!