News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will the team get to fly back now that the skys are open again?

Started by FFCOutpostCommander, April 22, 2010, 10:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCOutpostCommander

Sure would make the match against Everton much easier for them. Anyone here anything?
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

White Noise

FFCOutpostCommander

Thanks for the confirmation! I always look forward to our matches against Everton. It was tuning into a match verses them many years ago that introduced me to Fulham. Tuned in to watch Everton and have supported Fulham ever since. Fulham lost 2-1 and the commentators were talking real crap about how Fulham would be down in their first season in the PL. I'm a sucker for an underdog and Fulham really battled with heart all through the match. From my point of view that's been their trademark every season since.
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

FatFreddysCat

I sure hope not one first teamer is risked against Everton. Hopefully the under 17's will play , and i dont care if we lose 10-0, If we get to the final it will be the greastest night of my life. COYWS.

HatterDon

Aaron Hughes took off his shirt so everyone could see the big red S, put the whole side on his back and flew back home.

Come on. Are you trying to tell me that you don't know why the guy is so "mild mannered?"
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

CorkedHat

But just to even things up I hear that Hamburg have been told by UEFA that they must travel to Fulham by coach
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on April 23, 2010, 04:49:29 AM
Aaron Hughes took off his shirt so everyone could see the big red S, put the whole side on his back and flew back home.

Come on. Are you trying to tell me that you don't know why the guy is so "mild mannered?"
You may be right Hatter - but that means Aaron is in fact Superschwarz' brother, seperated since early childhood for their own safety when they left the planet Krypton but now reunited to battle the forces of evil...

White Noise

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on April 23, 2010, 09:48:20 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on April 23, 2010, 04:49:29 AM

You may be right Hatter - but that means Aaron is in fact Superschwarz' brother, seperated since early childhood for their own safety when they left the planet Krypton but now reunited to battle the forces of evil...

You are not joking. Did you see the arms on Schwarzer when he took he is shirt off. Looking like Iron Man at 37 is not bad going.