watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How good was the Ref last night?

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, April 23, 2010, 10:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

One of the most assured Refereeing performances that I have seen. Loved the way he kept telling players to 'get up'.

Only downside is that we wont have him in the second leg!

The Equalizer

Other than the passback, handball and penalty against Dempsey I thought he had a fine game...
:dft007:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: The Equalizer on April 23, 2010, 10:13:15 AM
Other than the passback, handball and penalty against Dempsey I thought he had a fine game...
:dft007:

I think that is being a bit harsh on the ref. For me the only glaring one was the passback. The handball was the linesmans fault since he was standing 5 yrds away.

OtterFFC

Totally agree - thought he was fair to both sides and didn't put up with any theatrical dives.

Chopper

Very refreshing to see a Ref happy to let play flow. Didn't give anything that wasn't a clear cut foul but still kept control over the game.

Very impressed.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

os5889

I may have mouthed off big style last night, but he was consistent- a rare trait these days! He only booked the really cynical tackles and rightly so!

I thought that he got all the major decisions right and thats more than can be said for Liverpools official last nighT!