watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wolves & Hamburg

Started by WhiteJC, April 23, 2010, 02:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Anyone else think that Roy used the game against Wolves as a preparation for the Hamburg game?

I think most of us expected players to be 'rested', few were, Hangeland didn't play due to his wife expecting their baby and Clint had a knock?

Perhaps the Everton game will be an indication on how we play the home leg?

it could also mean the West Ham game has a different significance, Roy won't want to play for a draw, if we get to the final, or will he 'rest' the first team?

finnster01

The reality is there is currently only 1 game that has a major significance on the Fulham schedule, and Roy knows it, and will field the team accordingly.

If there is one thing that silver fox has proven over the years, is his ability to understand and do well in Europe. I know he is absolutely dying to win the Europa.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TonyGilroy

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 23, 2010, 02:03:36 PM
Anyone else think that Roy used the game against Wolves as a preparation for the Hamburg game?

I said that at the game. We played defensively without the full backs pushing forward and let Wolves come at us (actually leaving them little choice).

I wondered if we were practicing routines for Hamburg.

Sunday must be different though. I think it would be crazy for most of our first team to start and I'm sure they'll be rested.

Hard to think that anyone will care. Everton are virtually sure to finish 8th no matter what happens Sunday.

White Noise

Rope a dope?

Round 8?

He's won the title back at 32?