watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What this extension to FOF is about

Started by LBNo11, January 28, 2010, 09:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...Dear anyone who is interested ;D - the Exiles and Overseas section of this site is an experiment to see if those of you in different time zones around the world want to use this section to chat and talk about all sorts of things, including Fulham whilst the UK is asleep.

We would like you to use this as a worldwide community 'room' where you can get to know each other and make your own.

Of course we want you to make a contribution onto the Friends Of Fulham message board as well.

If this works out we will keep this section going and appoint moderators to look after it (I do have to sleep at times). Please give it a try - Oh and spread the word...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Crita

Steve_orino

In theory, sounds like a great idea!  Hope it works as intended and doesn't become divisive or a mud-slinging contest...

We're moderated - we'll be fine.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

LBNo11

...OK guys, be sensible and enjoy, please spread the word whichever part of this globe you call home is.

PS: No scratching, biting, gouging, mooning and definately no raspberry blowing...

GoldCoastWhite

Great idea but no need for a Moderator on here. As long as you keep all those loudmouthed hot dog munching Yanks and sheep chasing Kiwis away. And you Pommy b*stards can clear off too !
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie
Oi, Oi, Oi  ;D

WayneInWA

LBNo11

...Oi watch it you £10 pom :o With dual nationality I presume you only half mean it GCW.. ;)

boxhockcycsock

No raspberry blowing...well, you know what I think of that, tbpthhhhhhphbbbbttttttttt......burp!!  The raspberry says thanks, but says it won't make me breakfast in the morning. I told it that it is breakfast in the morning.
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

Logicalman

I'm unsure whether we want a bunch of convicts interacting with the pure US folk on here. I mean ... they're not exactly as good as the All Blacks, are they ..  ::)  ::)  :-*  :-*

Logicalman

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 28, 2010, 11:11:03 PM
...OK guys, be sensible and enjoy, please spread the word whichever part of this globe you call home is.

PS: No scratching, biting, gouging, mooning and definately no raspberry blowing...

So plain staright-forward abuse is OK then?  Hmmm ::)

McBridefan1

can we curse in here? Let's have a look, fishing carp liking whore... no this is no place for a septic.

RidgeRider

Could this be an attempt to permanently ban us from the main board so we don't ask anymore stupid football questions?  ;)

Steve_orino

Quote from: RidgeRider on January 29, 2010, 09:20:17 PM
Could this be an attempt to permanently ban us from the main board so we don't ask anymore stupid football questions?  ;)

If that's the case then it's surely just me that they would want to ban, no?  I'm sorry!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

LBNo11

SteveM19

Quote from: RidgeRider on January 29, 2010, 09:20:17 PM

What is this football that you speak of? The only football us rope belt wearin', mullet sportin', yee-hawin' Yanks know about is the one played with a pointy ball. I'm just here for the saw-cker.

RidgeRider

Hey Steve! How are ya? Maybe we can make fun of cricket on this part of the board.

HatterDon

Ed, we in Aussie and the USA are familiar with the concept. The only question I have is where exactly are the separate water fountains and toilets?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LBNo11

Quote from: HatterDon on January 31, 2010, 03:45:37 PM
Ed, we in Aussie and the USA are familiar with the concept. The only question I have is where exactly are the separate water fountains and toilets?

The USA liquid refreshments are in the booth marked 'Soda Shop' and the toilets are marked as 'Johns'

The Aussie versions are marked 'Billabongs' and 'Dunny'

Simples..sskkkchh!

PS: I hope we soon attract some members from other parts of the world to bring some culture to these proceedings.. :-*

McBridefan1

Quote from: McBridefan1 on January 29, 2010, 04:58:19 PM
can we curse in here? Let's have a look, fishing carp liking whore... no this is no place for a septic.

ha ha ha... oh my goodness gracious... I said something with an "F" and a "C" but it wasn't fishing Carp licking whore... that is some really good editing...

GoldCoastWhite

Damnit ! LB created a penal colony and we all walked straight into it...

LET ME OOOOOOUUUUUUTTTTT !!!