more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chairman's Message

Started by Jack Fulham, January 30, 2013, 05:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

from fulhamfc.com

Fulham Chairman Mohamed Al Fayed writes exclusively to Whites fans in the official matchday programme for Wednesday's (8pm) visit of West Ham United.

"There is nothing quite like a London derby to ignite the passion I know you all share for the Team, and I hope to hear every one of you cheering them," he says. "We have had some difficult games and results of late, but – regardless of the result at Old Trafford at the weekend – we all know the most important thing that we want to achieve this season is securing safety in the Barclays Premier League, the most exciting football league in the world.

"The fact that results have not recently been as favourable as we would have wanted is disappointing, but we know that we have a lot of quality in the squad. You only have to look back at our very encouraging start to the season to know that we are capable of getting results and scoring goals.

"Martin Jol is working hard on making this Team successful and all of the players believe that we can be. We need you to believe and to support the Team. We have also been working hard in the transfer market to identify players that could add to the squad and make an immediate difference. This is not an easy task and regardless of how much money you invest, getting the right player at this time of year is the most important thing.

"We still have every intention of re-developing the Riverside Stand. We are currently holding meetings with the authorities regarding the proposed timescales and ensuring we have satisfied every one of these governing bodies in terms of the various degrees of mitigation needed to allow us to progress. This is an exciting project, and one that will allow us to go to the next level. Would I be doing this if I didn't believe we have a Team capable of staying in this league, of achieving a top-10 finish?"

Elsewhere in the only matchday magazine that matters are exclusive interviews with Jol, Matthew Briggs, Rodney Marsh, Leroy Rosenior, Matt Jarvis and Gordon Davies.

We also remember the legend that is Bobby Moore with a four-page spread as we approach the 20th anniversary of the death of the former West Ham and Fulham ace.

Burt

:clap_hands:

:yay:

:scarf:

DevonFFC

Jamie88

So happy the club have finally decided to at least let the fans know something!

jmh

Quote from: Jack Fulham on January 30, 2013, 05:10:11 PM
We have also been working hard in the transfer market to identify players that could add to the squad and make an immediate difference. This is not an easy task and regardless of how much money you invest, getting the right player at this time of year is the most important thing.
I think people need to take this to heart.

Berserker

I'm pleased with this, seems heartening
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

cusackdribble

Not that I'm ungrateful for his latest financial help, but this just reads like something written by one of his PR monkeys. No swearing for a start...

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

ElissonSnygg

I carry this right in my heart. Thanks MO. Fulham FC is surely a beautiful club.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

cebu

MAF's been reading the threads on FoF?  Maybe, but regardless he seems to have his finger on the pulse of fans' main concerns.   :scarf: