watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What Did You Make Of Dikcagoi

Started by White Noise, April 25, 2010, 06:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

How good do you think this lad could be and should he be starting more often?

Lighthouse

I have made no secret of saying I think he has what it takes to make it in the Prem. He seems to be able to defend and support the forward players. Playing alongside Greening today I know which player I would want to have in my team. Yes he needs more experience in the Prem but he does look like a player that may make it big for us. I really do hope so.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

BarneyTravers

On the occasions I have seen him play he looks like he has a bit about him...though viewed upon as a holding/defensive midfielder he looks like he has a bit to offer offensively....lets hoe he is afforded more time in the shirt in 10/11.

Despite the inconsequential effect of todays fixture still hurts like mad...i'm sure all fof's will concur.

No motd again.

Fulham for the cup

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

the best I can come up with is...

A Cog Kid I

Tom

I have not been that impressed with him. I don't think he should be starting and is an ok backup.
Fulham for life!

Whiteroom

I think that he was really good today. He was solid defensively, passed well and moved forward with purpose. With a few more games, and some Roy magic, he could be really good. I'm sorry to disagree with you again Tom!

Tom

Quote from: Whiteroom on April 26, 2010, 12:18:27 AM
I think that he was really good today. He was solid defensively, passed well and moved forward with purpose. With a few more games, and some Roy magic, he could be really good. I'm sorry to disagree with you again Tom!
That's totally fine you don't agree with me. You need to have your own opinion.  :54:
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

I thought he was our best player today. This was certainly the best I've seen of him. He looked MUCH better than in his last league outing.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on April 26, 2010, 03:54:59 AM
I thought he was our best player today. This was certainly the best I've seen of him. He looked MUCH better than in his last league outing.
I am talking about his overall play that I have seen this year.
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

Quote from: Tom on April 26, 2010, 04:00:22 AM
I am talking about he overall play I have seen this year.

And I'm talking about today's match.

Hope that's clear to anyone whose reading this thread.  :011:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on April 26, 2010, 04:05:47 AM
Quote from: Tom on April 26, 2010, 04:00:22 AM
I am talking about he overall play I have seen this year.

And I'm talking about today's match.

Hope that's clear to anyone whose reading this thread.  :011:
Gotcha Don, it is clear.   :54:
Fulham for life!

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

The Equalizer

All football players need time to bed in to their team and start to perform well. I mean, the only exception in our current squad I believe is Damien Duff who started on a roll and has continued it.

Dikcagoi has started well, but he also needs the time to find his true form. It took Gera a year of being hated for him to suddenly become great, and look at Bobby Z. Roy will start to focus more on these younger players now that Papa Murph's getting on and I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.

I feel the same about Okakakaka too. He looks truly goal hungry and given time and nurture he'll start to shine up front.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on April 25, 2010, 07:41:18 PM

A Cog Kid I

:005:

Or how about -  Cog A Diki

finnster01

Quote from: BestOfBrede on April 27, 2010, 07:55:47 AM
Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on April 25, 2010, 07:41:18 PM

A Cog Kid I