watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My Son bumps into Brede

Started by VB, April 26, 2010, 01:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VB

Walking through a supermarket carpark with his mates Joe(my boy) noticed this tall bloke getting out of a labourgini,
so Joe broke of from his mates bold as you like and strolls up to him. Joe said he had this 'whats going to happen here look' on his face,
probaly wondering if he was going to get mugged by a gang of teenagers.
Joe said 'High Brede, Im a Fulham fan' this big broad smile appeared on his face.
Joe then showed him the drawing I did of him (on his mobile), which got a 'Wow!, thats really good'
then one of Joe's mates (a Man U fan) said 'you should have signed for us instead of Smalling'.
that got a laugh from Brede, 'No, Im a Fulham Man'
Joe wished him luck for thursday and went on his way
Joe's and mine year cant get much better unless we play Barcelona in next seasons Euro Super Cup
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

HatterDon

"No. I'm a Fulham man."

class!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Whiteroom

What a great guy! I seriously hope he is a Fulham man!

LBNo11

...fantastic, John Terry would have demanded a payment as 'image rights' or walked away.

Fulham, it's the way we Brede them...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

That is wonderful. What a top bloke Brede sounds and well done for having the family stalk him until he saw your picture of him. Oh yeah sure it was an accident.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

blingo

A1 :045: :045: :045: :045: :045:

VB

Quote from: HatterDon on April 26, 2010, 01:06:41 PM
"No. I'm a Fulham man."

class!

What, Your not Spartacus!

HD, whats your e-mail address (i lost it)
ive got some paper clippings i wanted to send you.

os5889

Ear to ear grinning, I love Big Brede more and more, we do have some dignified players eh? Hughes, Schwarzer, Hangeland, Paintsil, Duff and Davies true gents from my experience and never hear a bad squeak about any of our other players! Dont you just love this club!

Dempsey stopped his car to let me cross the road, and in rush hour on the Fulham road thats no mean feat!

White Noise

JBH

...fantastic, John Terry would have demanded a payment as 'image rights' or walked away.

Or he would have asked to shag his Mum and his Sister before talking to him  :008:

White Noise

finnster01

Top Man.  :045:

Top motor too...although I wonder how he  manages to fit inside that Lamborghini?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Oakeshott

Or Terry might have driven off without due care and put your son in hospital as he did the Chel. guy.

Cornnolio

Great story...thanks for sharing!

Tktd

Quote from: HatterDon on April 26, 2010, 01:06:41 PM
"No. I'm a Fulham man."

class!

Some one should make a flag out of this!

Picture of Brede and then caption under saying

"No. I'm a Fulham man"

I also liked whoever wrote "Fulham - it's the way we Brede them"  Come on - who's going to make us a flag? We need more of them that's for sure!

VB

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 26, 2010, 01:10:53 PM
That is wonderful. What a top bloke Brede sounds and well done for having the family stalk him until he saw your picture of him. Oh yeah sure it was an accident.

:013:
Errrrr tis was a chance meeting......honest!
though I do know where he lives,
at the bottom of the hill from Joes school in Richmond

I also forgot to tell.
Joe told him all about FOF! he was inpressed!
So expect a new member in the next few days  :dft012:

White Noise

Quote from: VB on April 26, 2010, 02:54:55 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 26, 2010, 01:10:53 PM

:013:
Errrrr tis was a chance meeting......honest!
though I do know where he lives,
at the bottom of the hill from Joes school in Richmond

I also forgot to tell.
Joe told him all about FOF! he was inpressed!
So expect a new member in the next few days  :dft012:

Hmmm. Maybe he has already signed up??   :59:

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=840

Could he be 'Fulham Fan' or maybe 'My Left Foot' ???

LBNo11

...WhiteNoise, I believe I met 'My Left Foot' before a match in a pub a few years ago, also there was American Mike was over on maybe his 2nd or 3rd trip (and falling in love with misswitch2), French Connection, Gadders (WHOF) Chicago Tom as well as Lankster11 etc.,

So Fulham Fan - Er du virkelig Brede? Kan du sende meg en privat melding uansett...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

White Noise

Quote from: LBNo11 on April 26, 2010, 03:26:55 PM
...WhiteNoise, I believe I met 'My Left Foot' before a match in a pub a few years ago, also there was American Mike was over on maybe his 2nd or 3rd trip (and falling in love with misswitch2), French Connection, Gadders (WHOF) Chicago Tom as well as Lankster11 etc.,

So Fulham Fan - Er du virkelig Brede? Kan du sende meg en privat melding uansett...

Fair play LB. Your exceptional memory does it again. I hadn't realised the true indentity of White Half Of Fulham (best messageboard name ever??) What a star studded line-up that was too. Shame you have to slum it now with the likes of Eq!! :005:

TheDon

a great story, i bet your son was well chuffed