Volzy What Have You Done??

Started by os5889, January 28, 2010, 10:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/q/qpr/8484958.stm

QPR eye ex-Fulham defender Moritz Volz

Moritz Volz
Volz had a spell on loan at Ipswich last season

Former Fulham defender Moritz Volz is training with Queens Park Rangers ahead of a possible move to Loftus Road.

Volz, a free agent after being released by Fulham last summer, recently attracted interest from German club Schalke, where he started his career.

The full-back, 26, joined Arsenal in 2000, but did not make a league appearance for the Gunners before signing for Fulham four years later.

He received a German international call-up in 2004, but did not play.

Volz, who played 146 times for Fulham, ended last season on loan at Ipswich Town.

os5889

Anyone else want to cry? My love for the man has taken a nosedive. However, this will rapidly return to altitude once he snubs them after realising boutique football is not for him

Steve_orino

He loved the area and since he can't be with us...he wants to be close to us.  Still, he should know better...
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Tonywa

Can't help thinking that he might still have been a useful squad member for us at the moment - or am I being a sentimental old git?

FatFreddysCat

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I joked about this with LB a couple of weeks back, never thinking it would happen. I'd rather my pint of San Miguel be unfaithful with anouther man than Volzy play for them scum. If you read this Volzy dont do it pleeeeeeease  ( he may read it ) . You are a legend in my and i'd imagine quite a few Fulham supporters eyes, but go there and you can forget about marrying my mum, misses or daughter. seriously though, i'd feel more betrayed by this than bullard (still cant hate him,sorry). Any Fulham player apart from crap ones like Zesh Rehman going to Laugharse rd should be strung up. I'm now going to try and completely fail to send Volzy an email.

Admin

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 28, 2010, 10:20:51 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I joked about this with LB a couple of weeks back, never thinking it would happen. I'd rather my pint of San Miguel be unfaithful with anouther man than Volzy play for them scum. If you read this Volzy dont do it pleeeeeeease  ( he may read it ) . You are a legend in my and i'd imagine quite a few Fulham supporters eyes, but go there and you can forget about marrying my mum, misses or daughter. seriously though, i'd feel more betrayed by this than bullard (still cant hate him,sorry). Any Fulham player apart from crap ones like Zesh Rehman going to Laugharse rd should be strung up. I'm now going to try and completely fail to send Volzy an email.

I am SO loving your new Avatar (snigers under breath). I wonder how long it's going to take you to figure out how to remove it or is this the new Fatfreddyscat logo for life?  ;)

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Admin on January 28, 2010, 10:25:37 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 28, 2010, 10:20:51 PM

I am SO loving your new Avatar (snigers under breath). I wonder how long it's going to take you to figure out how to remove it or is this the new Fatfreddyscat logo for life?  ;) I actually quite like it now. Anyhow back to Volzy.

White Noise

http://www.volzy.com/diary.php

20th January 2010

Over the weekend, Hertha Berlin made a statement that said they were considering taking me. They've had a tricky first half of the season and were obviously considering different options, one being me. But after a convincing win on the weekend they've decided to give the people they already have at the club a bit more of a shot, especially as they signed a few right-sided players in the summer, which means that at this moment in time they've withdrawn their interest in me. So it doesn't look like I'll be heading to Berlin any time soon. But I'm still making contact with various people at clubs and am still feeling very positive and looking forward to what's ahead towards the end of the month which is when most things actually start to happen.

In other news, I went to a christening at the Greek Cathedral in Bayswater at the weekend. It's a fascinating place and an amazing building - another hidden secret in London. I love the fact that I've been here ten years and I still keep discovering new things...

More soon...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: White Noise on January 28, 2010, 10:32:21 PM
http://www.volzy.com/diary.php

20th January 2010

Over the weekend, Hertha Berlin made a statement that said they were considering taking me. They've had a tricky first half of the season and were obviously considering different options, one being me. But after a convincing win on the weekend they've decided to give the people they already have at the club a bit more of a shot, especially as they signed a few right-sided players in the summer, which means that at this moment in time they've withdrawn their interest in me. So it doesn't look like I'll be heading to Berlin any time soon. But I'm still making contact with various people at clubs and am still feeling very positive and looking forward to what's ahead towards the end of the month which is when most things actually start to happen.

In other news, I went to a christening at the Greek Cathedral in Bayswater at the weekend. It's a fascinating place and an amazing building - another hidden secret in London. I love the fact that I've been here ten years and I still keep discovering new things...

More soon... I've just been reading that myself, and the last couple of months worth as well. he's been training in Spain with Shalke and scored against Dussledorf in a friendly. I cant help but noticing that Paintsil is still injured ( i got pulled up not long ago about spelling his name wrong, but of course i'm right as usuall 8). It's really not Pantsil honestly. Also Kelly is utter crap, if Volzy can prove his fitness perhaps a contract untill the end of may may be in order.

FatFreddysCat

And yes i failed to find out how to email him, saying that i dont know how to email anyone (there really should be a banjo playing smillie).