more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Now This Pub's Had A Refurb

Started by White Noise, January 28, 2010, 11:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

How has your first week been?

What are your impressions of the new home of FoF?

I like it's speed, the extra gadets and the fact that I can re-consider my posts if someone else has posted in the same thread while I'm composing my post.

Traffic levels seem to have been good and there has been plenty of threads started (a special mention to the guys on the nightshift who are doing a great job. I came on at 5.40 this morning and there were already a whole page of threads contributed to since midnight).

Its lost none of its humour or individuality and I can see it going from strength to strength from here.

So, many thanks to Mr Admin/Moderator for making all this possible, to WhiteJC for all the hours and hours of work that must go into the techie side of things and to LB, Lork and Skasie for keeping the bus on the road and steering us in the right direction.

Every good pub needs a balance of regulars and we need to do something to improve the 30:1 ration of men to women that the stats page shows we have!!

And if anyone is reading this who is an un-signed up 'Guest' then please join us - your input is wanted and needed here. Its easy to log-in and get going so give it a go.

HatterDon

There's just too much traffic [multiple threads] for me to do my usual three-times-a-day peruse, so I'm limiting it until most of the UK has gone beddy-bye and then doing it all in one fell swoop. I HATE starting my day without FofF, but there you go.

As for looks and ease of use, I quite like it. If you're going to call it a pub, however, THERE SHOULD BE SOME BEER!  ;)
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Steve_orino

Agreed - those that are guests, and there are a lot of yous, I/We'd like to encourage you to sign up and contribute to this Fulham MB.  Don't be a stranger!

I'm intrigued by the extra Discussion Room that was set-up recently.  I plan on using it for discussion of other sporting events happening in "our" world.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09