News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has the ref been appointed for Thursday yet?

Started by finnster01, April 27, 2010, 01:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

If yes, who is it?

We need someone who doesn't get intimated and awed by reffing Hamburg.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TonyGilroy

I'd like someone who gets intimidated by a loud, excited, passionate crowd breathing down his throat in a small stadium rocking by the river.

finnster01

Yes lets get a Norwegian ref like the one that sent Drogba off and/or the other one that messed up the Barca-Arsenal game... We all saw what happened against Roma and refs haven't been our best of friends (in case you forgot, last week was another good example that cost us a game).

I think the quality of refs now are at all time low. I don't wan't crap to happen on Thursday due to any ref nonsense.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

epsomraver

The ref we had for the home game against Juventus would be good, he liked us  took good firm decisions but I think he was German.

Airfix

Quote from: epsomraver on April 27, 2010, 03:06:19 PM
The ref we had for the home game against Juventus would be good, he liked us  took good firm decisions but I think he was German.

Bjorn Kuipers.  He's Dutch.

epsomraver

Get him then he was a good ref , not afraid to book or send off the big names, probably had a horse head in his bed since!! :015:

Airfix

UEFA.com website doesn't show the ref yet.  Must have been decided though, he and his team have got to get here.