News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham vs Aston Villa: Live on ESPN2 09:55 EST Saturday ...

Started by Logicalman, January 28, 2010, 11:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

so set the DVRs or break out the cans .. either way ... and Pompey is being shown next wednesday too!!!!!  

Fulham Villa --- and  --- Fulham Pompey LIVE !!!

;D  ;D  ;D  8)  :D  :D  ;)

Steve_orino

Finally ESPN shows Fulham and where will I be?   At a MDA walk.  My wife's cousin has Muscular Dystrophy and we have walked/donated the past two years.  So definitely a worthy cause to partake.

So I have set the timer to record and plan on coming home and watching the game.  COYW's!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

finnster01

Quote from: Steve_orino on January 28, 2010, 11:20:44 PM
Finally ESPN shows Fulham and where will I be?   At a MDA walk.  My wife's cousin has Muscular Dystrophy and we have walked/donated the past two years.  So definitely a worthy cause to partake.

So I have set the timer to record and plan on coming home and watching the game.  COYW's!
Mr Steve, sorry to hear that about the missus' cousin. A walk well worth taking. Fulham can be enjoyed at any time if it is recorded. Just remember to watch the game before you come on here to "catch up"
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FFCOutpostCommander

Thanks for the post/tip! I was miserable when we weren't listed for broadcast here but now it will be great to watch the match live. No disrespect to GJ but I can't stand the lack of the visual and the live feeds have been terrible lately. COYW!!!!!
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Logicalman on January 28, 2010, 11:13:58 PM
so set the DVRs or break out the cans .. either way ... and Pompey is being shown next wednesday too!!!!!  

Fulham Villa --- and  --- Fulham Pompey LIVE !!!

;D  ;D  ;D  8)  :D  :D  ;)
Dont forget to watch it with a lovely Ruby LM ;). Hmm i might have to order Chicken Vindaloo, Lamb Bhuna/ Pumpkin, Tandoori chicken, bombay potato, and keema naan. I do my own rice as delivered  it costs £3 a person and can do 4 peoples worth for about £1. I'd love to live abroad, but my God i'd miss a good curry 8)

Steve_orino

Thanks for the sentiment Mr. Finn.  Her extended family is a large, loving family and his parents do a good job in their care for him.

That is one of the small drawbacks to the new board - a fully functioning chatroom - whenever I couldn't catch a game in real time, it was always fun to read the unOfiicial Matchday thread and get a sense of how the game went.  I guess that was useful because I couldn't watch the game but in this case I will be able to analyze it myself.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09